School Teacher pt2

Which teacher if you saw them now would you most like to pie?

We had a teacher called miss Hahn, racist bitch.

She used to just randomnly take the piss, guy came from another class to give her a note from nx teacher, he knocked and came in.

She told him to go outside again and wait till she asked him in.

He went back out and knocked

she carried on writing on the black board

he kept knocking lmao

then he just flung open the door said fuck that, stormed off

was a bad yute still year above.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Miss williams...now one of my boys had the runs before school and he was at brent cross but it wasn't open(opens at 9+am) so he had to shit in a bush outside brent cross...my guys belly was so bad that it ran down his trousers so he jumped on the bus n headed homee to clean up...he told his mum and she rang in the school and miss williams(his english teacher) was alerted...she told these exact words" (x) shat himself and he will b RUNNING late"...every1 knew during lunch time....I still remind my guy of his lil stunt today

ms boyle

ms mescall

both racists

sure ms mescall threw away the cushion i was making for textiles, yr 9, bad boy cushion some expensive red material and i was embroidering a velvet panther on it, that was lying down. i saw her hating on it

2 2s it disappeared

she was my form tutor later on and she would always hold us back after the bell for lunch with the old: 'the bell is for me not for you'

these times now we had to sprint to the lunch hall to get decent food, jus used to see all the younger years dusting past the classroom

boyle, pretty sure she sabotaged my physics paper, my bad for writing in pencil but still

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never had any fucked up teachers i hated

I was in top set 4 everything, 1 time i was disrupting the maths class so bad they put me in the lowest set for 1 lesson

Was jokes teacher jus sat there on his laptop with some instructions on the board n everyone was just chatting cussin eachother rollin zoots for break loool

Ms Dockwray (sp)

Woman was a bitch, would tell her to go fuck herself now, always hating.

Remember we got our Sats back and I got a 7 in English, she asked who got a 7 to give example answers to the class, kept putting my hand up, kept ignoring me.

I remember there was 1 loud Asian guy in our class, she said something along the lines of

"You know in the staff room none of the teachers can believe you are in the top set of English"

Room went silent.

Was horrible.

Looking back now she must have been racist.

I loved love the playground justice

Wen we was in year 7 we'd always moan n bitch over the year 11s raiding our football games n stealin our ball

In year 11 we would raid the year 7s football games n jack the ball for jokes, n smash it over the fence after we were done with it

ITS THE CIIIIIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIFE

• Upvote 1

ms boyle

ms mescall

both racists

sure ms mescall threw away the cushion i was making for textiles, yr 9, bad boy cushion some expensive red material and i was embroidering a velvet panther on it, that was lying down. i saw her hating on it

2 2s it disappeared

she was my form tutor later on and she would always hold us back after the bell for lunch with the old: 'the bell is for me not for you'

these times now we had to sprint to the lunch hall to get decent food, jus used to see all the younger years dusting past the classroom

boyle, pretty sure she sabotaged my physics paper, my bad for writing in pencil but still

maybe your shit just went missing, that does happen you know

its people like you that trivialize racism, so when real racism occurs in the workplace/school, its often dismissed as another peanut mug bussing the race card

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

ms boyle

ms mescall

both racists

2 2s it disappeared

maybe your shit just went missing, that does happen you know

its people like you that trivialize racism, so when real racism occurs in the workplace/school, its often dismissed as another peanut mug bussing the race card

no mate theres other shit they both said which i cant be bothered to go into

just mentioned an incident that really upset me, and there was more she said surrounding the cushion but thats all long

• Upvote 2

i got on well with teachers tbh

only issues were with supply teachers, in year 8 we didnt even have an english teacher, just new ones comin n goin, i think i used 1 page in my book for the whole year, we just spent time throwing paper at the teacher n gettin sent out, or making them cry