Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lenny

Kevin Prince Boateng quits international Football

65 posts in this topic

“@SkySports: AC Milan and midfielder Kevin Prince-Boateng has quit international football with Ghana to focus on his club career.”

He is 24

guess he regrets picking ghana then.

“@SkySports: AC Milan and midfielder Kevin Prince-Boateng has quit international football with Ghana to focus on his club career.”

He is 24

I am upset how can he use Ghana like that

The guy career was going sideways until SA 2010

Anyways I am still a big fan of his

exactly

Ghana gave him the platform, he talking some shit about injuries and hes on a special course (eyebrow raised) at milan

Ghana in-form midfielder Kevin Prince-Boateng has announced a shock retirement from international football.

The 24-year-old, an ex-Germany U19 star, switched nationality last year to play for the Black Stars.

The AC Milan midfielder, who played for Ghana for just 18 months, threw in the towel citing too many injuries.

"The Ghana FA has received a letter from player Kevin Prince-Boateng on his decision to resign from the Black Stars," a Ghana FA statement read.

"According to Kevin, the physical demands of playing for both club and country at high levels are taking a toll on his health.

"The player also explained that in order to remain healthy and stay off any injuries, he has consulted his doctors and family over the matter and has decided to take the decision to excuse himself from national duties since he is on a special training that he has to interrupt to honour national invitations.

"The Ghana FA is yet to take a position on the decision of Kevin Prince-Boateng."

Boateng won nine Ghana caps and scored one goal - in the 2-1 win over the United States at the second round of the World Cup in South Africa last year.

The news comes as a blow for Ghana who are seeking to win the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea in January.

The midfielder has been in good form for his Italian club this season, scoring a hat-trick against Lecce in a league match last month.

But the decision doesn't leave the Black Stars short of midfield options as youngsters Emmanuel Agyemang Badu, Kwadwo Asamoah, Andre Ayew as well as Michael Essien and Sulley Muntari are still available for the national team.

This is some bullshit news

He probably had beef with one of the coaches or something

some Stephen Ireland shizzle

More like the Milan nightlife is taking it's toll

So is he going to do a Henrik Larsson?(retires but always makes him available when major tournaments come along)

yep exactly that

dont wanna go no african cup of nations

him annan and frimpong midfield had potential for the future

What about Asamoah?

I think next year CAN edition is Ghana's best chance to win it for a long time.

No Cameroon,Nigeria,Egypt

Fucking d*ckhead

Hope he breaks a leg

Guy should be rocking it out in the championship away at some 10k capacity stadium in the rain

Hate people like this

guy is a traitor

but my african brothers didnt help either, everytime he missed a friendly they go into overdrive dissing him.

ABOA, KWASIA

Should of chosen the germans in the first place Derek and Mario knew what time it is low playing for a 3rd world country its all about the facist

watch them ghanian fa put a ju ju curse on him

Fucking prick, these footballers don't respect African nations, he would never quit if he was playing for Germany.

Saw two years of back to back African Nations and said I'll catch you man up in Brasil...

Lol man are angry laugh.gif

He'll be on that plane to Brazil when Ayew hollas at him with his WC2014 Afro Beats playtlist to stunt with when they reach the Copacabana. Truss.

Man Is back for 2014 who really wants to kick ball in war torn countries and play Nigeria and jamacia 100 times in brentford and vicaridge road. When u can be bossing it in Milano with the bad bitches on ur lv sheets

See u in brasil Kevin

It's pretty much a reversal of what African fa's do when they hire a black coach to qualify for wc once done sack d black man and hire a European

Thats why African nations will never progress, pricks like this ute and John Obi Useless trying to take liberties, they have been better players who have played for both nations and still remained professional, Andrew Ayew should slap Boateng on his face tell him if my dad never took the piss with Ghana then why should a lesser player like yourself try it, fucking fool.

Nobody rates the African Nations Cup from time it's played mid-season and every two years now it's back to back

Saw two years of back to back African Nations and said I'll catch you man up in Brasil...

Summed it up nicely.

The powers that be don't rate the African Nations Cup.

if africans( i kno he was born in germany) themselves cannot respect thier own tourno then who will

what a shame

taking acn for blue sq conference

i am dissapointed

Yeah but African cup is equivalent to johnsons paint cup they play in league 1 and 2

Was actually watching football mundiol had cape verde on it had guys saying people like nani and other players who decide to play for their imperialist nation should play for them instead good watch