Hoilett On A Free Transfer Next Summer

Mame Biram Diouf

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

David_Junior_Hoilett_Blackburn_Rovers.jpg

Hoilett's current contract expires in the summer and he has yet to agree a new deal with Rovers.

Blackburn have been trying to persuade the 21-year-old forward to extend his terms, but it seems he is set to leave at the end of the season, at which point the Ewood Park club would be due compensation for a player they signed at 13.

He has also been linked with a possible exit in January, but Kean insists that if he moves on then it should only be for one of the Premier League's top clubs.

"I've told him that if he ever leaves the club, he should be going to a top-three or top-four club," said Kean.

WHERE IS HE GOING LADS?

Hopefully Tottenham. I'm slowly running out of patience with Lennon.

hopefully we get him... lennon always plays better when he is under pressure aswell, his position on the right has been too comfortable for him for a long while now,

Hopefully Tottenham. I'm slowly running out of patience with Lennon.

hopefully we get him... lennon always plays better when he is under pressure aswell, his position on the right has been too comfortable for him for a long while now,

Nasri, Arshavin, Walcott, Song. Too much man was on the same tip at Le 'Arse.

However the flip side of this is Man City, or Chelsea under Ranieri...

Cant believe england have not tried to call him up yet, would be a shame seeing him in a canada shirt.