"It was my aim to shove it right up that black arsehole"

Black Ant

Woods' ex-caddie Williams stuns guests at dinner with vile outburst

Tiger Woods' former caddie Steve Williams caused outrage at an awards dinner when he made a racist remark about his former boss.

Williams was given an award for the year’s best celebration - a reference to his tongue-in-cheek claim that his current employer Adam Scott’s victory at the Bridgestone Invitational in August was ‘the best win of my career’.

Asked what the celebration was all about, the 47-year-old New Zealander said: ‘It was my aim to shove it right up that black a**ehole.’

One caddie said: ‘Never have you been in a room and seen so many jaws drop at the same time. We knew he was an idiot but we didn’t know he was a racist idiot. I was standing next to a European Tour official who said, “Thank God he is not on our tour”.’

It is believed Williams had no intention of attending the function until he was persuaded by Scott, who will surely have no choice but to sack him. Williams, who could also face a long ban, will claim it was a private function and journalists were told it was strictly off the record.

Not since Gerald Ratner labelled the jewellery his own company made as 'crap' has anyone committed such professional suicide.

Williams began working for Woods in 1999 and was ‘shocked’ to be ousted in July this year. One caddie said: ‘I don’t know all the ins and outs of why they split up but how can anyone be so bitter to someone who earned them £10million?’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-2057783/Tiger-Woods-ex-caddie-Steve-Williams-racism-storm.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The one drop rule will always come into effect once these Daemanz show there true colors.

Thats why I smh @ peeps tryna back J.terry remarks ' about he was caught in the heat of the moment'..

Should he really be calling a bi-racial guy 'a black ...........'

comical

Of course the average non-minority person doesn't realise that racism is still alive,

why would it even occur to them, a lot of White people don't really know any ethinc minorities and therefore have no idea about some of the issues,

i've met white people who work within Youth work that'll sit down and straight face try to tell the youths that racism doesn't exist in this country any more, the reaction she received from staff and young people changed her views quickly.

and the one drop rule is always in place,

people don't understand racism.

so they think its adequete and acceptable to use it in order to get an edge,

which is an excuse people have used to defend Terry and Suarez, "ohh he might of just been trying to get into his head"

only 15% of this country will understand fully what is happening here, and why these types of comments get peoples backs up, the "just get on with it" brigade just don't understand.