Fire in your loins

So Fifa 14 Coins of my boys jumped on the dark ting cos as I said the body was booming, my other bredrin jumped to the lightie but me I sat beside the wall because I was round the corner from my yard and my girl was away and woulda felt a bit guilty, I didn't wanna start nothing so there would be nothing.

:lmao:

/

HOW?

• 2 years later...
On 11/6/2011 at 7:13 PM, Toney Barton said:

Have you ever seriously suffered from burning loins ie: OVER horny when seeing a chick?

I remember probably last year I was leaving my mums and saw this woman walking across the road.

Was probably late 30's

Her face was knockout pretty, blonde with ice blue eyes but the body was a MESS.

Her skirt was barely holding the junk in her ass and her tits must of been like a 38 H? She wore a t-shirt too small and they were exploding out of her tee like a wet t-shirt competition.

Anyway all of that sent me of the rails, I jumped in the car and followed the chick, where she was walking was like down a carriageway and I couldn't jump out so I kept driving round and spinning round the car to have more looks till I could jump out.

About 10 mins of this and she got to the end of the carriageway, I parked and put the window down and said excuse me.

She looked at me and walked off

I was on it too much wasn't taking that lying down, span the whip round and hollered again, said you look foreign you from Ukraine?

She said no

I said you Polish

She said yea

I said you from Warsaw?

She said no

I locked that off pulled out the phone

Said can u call you

She was like Ahhhh nah nah

I was said well take my number and call me

She said I won't call you though

I said why

She said because I got boyfriend

I saw her with her keys in her hand so assumed she was turning to go in her house, said fuck it and bounced but I swear I bussed in my jeans a little.

The most sexually hype I have ever been, woulda fully walked in her house right there if I had got through, probably been tied up in some basement like some gimp right now worse case scenerario.

pmsl

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2011 at 7:13 PM, Toney Barton said:

Have you ever seriously suffered from burning loins ie: OVER horny when seeing a chick?

I remember probably last year I was leaving my mums and saw this woman walking across the road.

Was probably late 30's

Her face was knockout pretty, blonde with ice blue eyes but the body was a MESS.

Her skirt was barely holding the junk in her ass and her tits must of been like a 38 H? She wore a t-shirt too small and they were exploding out of her tee like a wet t-shirt competition.

Anyway all of that sent me of the rails, I jumped in the car and followed the chick, where she was walking was like down a carriageway and I couldn't jump out so I kept driving round and spinning round the car to have more looks till I could jump out.

About 10 mins of this and she got to the end of the carriageway, I parked and put the window down and said excuse me.

She looked at me and walked off

I was on it too much wasn't taking that lying down, span the whip round and hollered again, said you look foreign you from Ukraine?

She said no

I said you Polish

She said yea

I said you from Warsaw?

She said no

I locked that off pulled out the phone

Said can u call you

She was like Ahhhh nah nah

I was said well take my number and call me

She said I won't call you though

I said why

She said because I got boyfriend

I saw her with her keys in her hand so assumed she was turning to go in her house, said fuck it and bounced but I swear I bussed in my jeans a little.

The most sexually hype I have ever been, woulda fully walked in her house right there if I had got through, probably been tied up in some basement like some gimp right now worse case scenerario.

as]';]ae

']

#''

#

#'/#/#'

'ad]

'asd]

'];][we.]

[we'

Was literally having coughing fits

nyway all of that sent me of the rails, I jumped in the car and followed the chick, where she was walking was like down a carriageway and I couldn't jump out so I kept driving round and spinning round the car to have more looks till I could jump out.

wdwc

dc fd

fv

f

vfv

fv

THE THIRST WAS REALLL

UNK TONEY CHRONICLES