Fire in your loins

10 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

It’s been said SO MANY times but men are opportunist. If a man cheats it’s normally because the opportunity was simply there, nothing to do with the state of his relationship..

Doesn’t matter how happy you are, how much you love her, how content.. If you have a willingly female infront of you then boy…that’s nature calling.

This tbh. I've never gone out looking but when its put on me its a next ting

11 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Swear roasting is just temptation and lust.  These are perfectly natural things for any red blooded male to feel towards other women. Giving into those urges are another thing completely.

temptation and lust require there to be another woman present offering You vaj, in which case I agree with fucking her and going back to Your girl and sleeping like a baby.

what was discussed sounds literally like a man at home thinking "I want to fuck a bitch that isn't my girl" and that was what I was responding to. 

Don't follow that Porch mindset that's a slippery slope. This obsession with 'levels' even in the case of a side chick is dumb unless you want serious doubts about your relationship. Unless you want to start harbouring feelings and misplaced respect for your side chick. Holding your wifey in the same regard as side chick? That roads only gonna lead to fucking up the base on both behalfs.

Wifey should take the form of wife and slag should be indentifiably slag. Forget fusing the two until don't know which is which. If it's ever about plugging gaps in the provisions of your relationship you just shouldn't be in one.

By the way I've never cheated and my opinions are based solely on 3rd person POV

• Upvote 9

Not all side chicks have to be 4s and 5s

The biggest hoes I have encountered were 8s and 9s.(when I say the same level as your wife or better it's only the physical aspect I am judging  these other women and my woman by).

You won't hold them in the same regard because you don't wife women based on their looks alone.

If I am used to CL@home why would I venture outside for no European football it makes no sense to me.

Guys are beating anything because of the thirst than they come on here to vent about not wanting to be a father.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

If I am used to CL@home why would I venture outside for no European football it makes no sense to me.

always a football analogy, love it!

but it could be that they have that great hoe personality that we all love

or that they are just in the right place at the right time (including when the wife is giving some sort of headache, I doubt You actively seek an 8 to cheat with these times?)

16 minutes ago, Lens said:

always a football analogy, love it!

but it could be that they have that great hoe personality that we all love

or that they are just in the right place at the right time (including when the wife is giving some sort of headache, I doubt You actively seek an 8 to cheat with these times?)

See what I don't get women can air men and turf them in ways unimaginable but men can't do the same to women they are not feeling at all.

If your not on my levels why am I even entertaining you?.