The Wingman Appreciation/Unappreciation Thread

Wavant

As much as i hate being the wingman........

without bragging im a serious 1st lieutenant

i can sit with a fat butters bitch and lie out my ass keeping a straight face...amusing myself on how much shit i can come out with which she thinks is believable for the longest amount.....

sat with some ting that resembled

Mimi.jpg

whilst the sexiest ting in the club was just eyeing man up....turfing guys off left right and center.... in the end MIMI says "do you know that girl she keeps looking over...." gave me the break to go get the digits and then CARRY ON....

i only have 1 bedrin who is good at this even some of my close bedrins ive known for decades and ive been going out and drawing girls with since we were like 10 years old are swag..... if a girls not at least a 7 they dont bother

what vexes me the most....is we in group...they in group....ive broken the ice....sat the groups together....started chatting to the peng one...isolated the peng one....gone off with the peng one..... and then the rest of the friends come over like "come we are going"

??? WHAT.... 3 guys couldnt keep 2 girls entertained for 20mins till ive guaranteed the beat for later tonight....coz im defo not pinging a ting tomorrow unless shes a 9.

Guest Portuguese

I was a terrible wingman until recently

Take Friday night for an example. You know when you move to a chick (She is fully on it) but her friend starts dragging her away.

Well it nearly happened to my cousin he must of moved to her but her friend (6)tried to c*ck block so I decided step in and draw her took away from the scene.

I waited until my cousin got his chicks number then I gave the c*ck blocking chick the slip.

/

More so When we come across French/Portuguese/Spanish speaking chicks but I feel more than just a wingman more like a fucking translator

Wingman can not even describe what I was pull,

certain man don't even recognise it, but they feel the displacement when I am not there

I'd take down the grenade as long as they are willing to do it for me in another battle

I can even spot the targets that the mandem are specifically after, know everyones type still

One other thing I do, but obviously don't particularly enjoy.

When Tango is accompanied by a few guys, will distract the guys so my man can slide up to Tango still

Who knows about the target switch maneuver, your boy talks to your target, you talk to your boys target, but you two talk about the other guy.

Bitches believe anything about you that someone else is saying

• Downvote 1

Wingman can not even describe what I was pull,

certain man don't even recognise it, but they feel the displacement when I am not there

I'd take down the grenade as long as they are willing to do it for me in another battle

I can even spot the targets that the mandem are specifically after, know everyones type still

One other thing I do, but obviously don't particularly enjoy.

When Tango is accompanied by a few guys, will distract the guys so my man can slide up to Tango still

Who knows about the target switch maneuver, your boy talks to your target, you talk to your boys target, but you two talk about the other guy.

Bitches believe anything about you that someone else is saying

I feel like I'm a bad friend in this respect

If I'm with a girl-friend and some guys try to move her up, even if she's clearly not on it in any way and feels irked by the very attempt, I will just back away slowly and leave 'em to it, just as to not be seen as a C/B

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel like I'm a bad friend in this respect

If I'm with a girl-friend and some guys try to move her up, even if she's clearly not on it in any way and feels irked by the very attempt, I will just back away slowly and leave 'em to it, just as to not be seen as a C/B

jokes is the intentional C/B for female friends whilst out. eg if she given me the protect me signal/code

For entertainment value.

Just come in with that C/B Bison style

bison-stomp.jpg

Im the original wingman

had no choice them times as I was rolling with elders in my yoot days.

I was naturally the best choice as I was young naive and stupid. That and the fact that I didnt want to look like a mook in front of my peers made me certified

but getting thrown into the deep end >>>

exp points was more than double for a guy that age, had no trouble drawing from the age of 13/14 onwards

When I was single, I was an ACE wingman. Me & one of my Turkish bruddahs always was watching our 6 when we be drawing tings.

Good moment - Remember one time with these two chicks from Gambia (one Turkish decent & one Indian decent, both peng), My Turkish breddah was moving to the Turkish one, I was in the club getting my coat still, came out and saw him being blocked by the Asian ting. I thought let me wing man and just be an excited idiot & block the c*ck blocker, started moving to her with an immature vibe and she started moaning, saying I'm immature etc etc. Flipped the switched and started speaking professionally, using big words she had never heard of.

This completely stopped her from blocking and she seemed like she forgot her bredrin was there. Ended up getting her number, my bredrin drawed his ting, all win.

/

Joke time recently was when my boy was drawing this chick and my people dem were chatting to her bredrins, was stale so I said I'll get my whip. Pulled up in a dual cabin, hench Truck with leathers & Built-in sat nav/dvd player in the dash. Gassed up the bitch my boy was moving to and got the other bitches shook because she wanted to go his there & then.

Ace wingman when I'm'ere.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Best wingman I ever had was a stranger.

I was up in sugar suite in Brum and a brummy don b-lined to me when he saw the waiter hand me a bottl of Courvois.

It phased me at first, I couldn't understand why the guy was trying to talk to me, I said 'huh' two times in reply to his question even though I heard what he said.

I gave him the glass he asked for, still baffed that he had the audacity to even ask. However the conversation that ensued was an interesting one.

I told him straight that asking for a drink, where I'm from, is what women do. He laughed it off and said how guy code is to work together etc. etc. bare drunk talk.

Anyway, he then goes lengths to prove it to me, and asks me to pick out ANY girl. I already had had one in mind so I described her and we took off to find her.

Soon as I point her out he darts to the friend and starts relaying bars, while the girl I want is just there twiddling her thumbs not knowing what to do while her friend is chipsed. She was also clearly the nicer girl and it was definitely a situation she isn't used to.

Obviously now I was with a stranger and so I felt I had something to prove.

It's embarassing enough to be parred in the presence of your wingman, let alone a stranger.

So I came through like bish bash bosh wrapped up the deets then turned around to check for my guy, he'd vanished.

Just me left standing with the two chicks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The worst is when you tee someone up to the point that it's almost impossible to lose, and they LOSE.

I'll never forget couple years back we went back to some broads hotel.

4 guys 3 girls

I had my girl secured, my boy organised the damn thing, he had his secured. So the two donnies left were jousting for the last chick.

One of the broads suggests spin the bottle.

Out of the two dudes left, the one I know fucked up during the game cos his phone rang, he took the call outside, and lost the place in his circle.

When he comes back in... The other brudda was laying behind the spare chick with his arm around her, and the my guy had nowhere to sit.

He pings me from quay in his corner saying "This is long shall we cut" laugh.gif the cheek!!!!

I felt for him though so I asked my ting to come outside and talk to me, when we got outside I told him sit in my spot.

I then explained the situation to my broad and she told me just leave it to her.

God knows what was said but as soon as we sat back down the spare chick stood up and went to sit on my guys lap thumbup3.gif

I'm thinking mission complete.

Now the first few spins in the game were related to backing our juice. As soon as the juice ran out though, it had to switch up....

The first spin after the drink ran out landed on my 'secured' brudda and the girls made him lips his chick.

The second spin came to me, I was dared to get in the toilet with my chick, turn off the lights, strip, knock on the door to signal its done, and try to put our clothes back on before they turned the light back on (sick dare).

The third spin..... It lands on the guy I'm wingmanning.

The alphachick says truth or dare?

This guy

says TRUTH

confused2.gifconfused2.gifconfused2.gif

laugh.gif

even the girl he was trying to draw reacted like....

wtfe_Story_by_Gifs-s300x191-220902-580.gif

lol, after the girl gave him an extra life

he lost on the next level..game over

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol @ truth

everyman needs a wingman but also in your team are those guys who just shoot you down in friendly fire.

(probably vented 100 times) but its when a guy just doesnt know to full back

see me now if theres 2 chicks and 3 man i will fall back even if one of the tings are on me.... im unselfish like that (unless i done hardwork)

but certain man will just be there on the goal line waiting for a tap in...

recently me and my boy drew two tings walking back to our hotel.... we like come chill in the lobby with us for a bit before you retire up to your room for the night..its still earlyish..... swear as we walked in...i see 2 of my boys going into the lift, they clocked us (i knew these javier hernandez motherfuckers were gnna come try get a tap in)

we sat down now... and they came over all getting involved in the convo.... i thought fuck this im too tired for this shit so went to another seat and just laid down on it...then the girls are like ahhh whats wrong with him and the one i was chatting too came over....im thinking live.... just started spitting the bars to get her up to my room and one of the chicharito guys comes over acting immature trying to get the girls attention... so i just left and went to my room......

morning after im hearing thses man had some war of attrition with the girl after my original boy went back to the girls room with his ting...they just ended up shooting each other down all night/morning till eventually the girl who got beat come down and got her friend...(she was a sick wing woman tbh... even though she was better looking and there for the take) and she asked my bedrin for my number and one of these mexican micheal owens had the cheek to say "send that my way fam ^) .

when certain man drink you see how hungry they really are... vultures getting no food....just attacking each other whilst the wolves feast.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

started moving to her with an immature vibe and she started moaning, saying I'm immature etc etc. Flipped the switched and started speaking professionally, using big words she had never heard of.

:rofl: :rofl:

REAL LIFE TEARS

He's fucked innit. Justin>>>>______________

• Upvote 1

I got this don at uni still, we like difference music dress very different and generally have nothing in common apart from taste in women

Its peak when we are out

One timed ended up drawing two sexy 30 year old women from the simpz that were talking to them, the wingmanship is just naturally there

• Downvote 1

It's terrible when 1 of your wingmen become soft.

Lose your man for no good reason.

I had a bredrin like that, some of the escapades we used to get upto were legendary status, we used to start calling events by number, that was top 3 of all time and shit, top 5 of all time lol.

I remember we were just out driving late night, we saw these 2 buff tings wid their mans hugging up and shit, we both screamed.

We drove past he told me spin back round lol

We did this about 7 times until we saw the girls by themselves at the train station and swooped.

They said they missed their last train, I said jump in we'll drop you home, they jumped in.

We drove the direction their mans were walking in and they pointed at the car and I lip read 1 of them saying

"Yo that's our girls"

lmfao

The WHOLE car was bussing up, girls included.

Got the deets didn't follow up though, the experience was enough.

When you are working in unison >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Downvote 5