Neymar

Mame Biram Diouf

Great performance, hopefully he can take the mantle off messi now

went camp nou earlier this season and he was ??

GOATLiga ambassador @O Fenomeno 

The Premier League is a championship that amazes me.

‘I like the playing style and the teams. And who knows, someday, I would like to play at it, yes.

‘I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool — these are the teams that are always there fighting.

Neymar admits the prospect of working with Jose Mourinho is exciting (Picture: Getty)

‘And then you have high-level coaches like [Jose] Mourinho and [Pep] Guardiola. These are coaches with whom any player would like to work.’

Leicester City defied odds of 5000/1 last season to storm to a remarkable title, and Neymar insists the success was further proof of the unpredictability of the Premier League.

‘In the Premier League you never know who is going to win or who will be champions, it is always a surprise,’ the forward said.

‘Leicester are very good. They had a great season last year, they were Prem champions and therefore we need to respect them if we draw them in the Champions League.’

soon g

• Upvote 1

If he loves tge prem so much why didnt he touch in the summer when barca were accepting bids of £85m

• Downvote 1