Britain's Sex Gangs: Asians and White Girls, C4, NOW

2deal2

Britain's Sex Gangs: Asians and White Girls, C4, NOW

Research suggests that thousands of children are potentially being sexually exploited by street grooming gangs. This may only be the tip of the iceberg, as experts believe many crimes of this nature go unreported.

Journalist Tazeen Ahmad investigates street grooming and hears from community leaders who say enough is enough and demand action on the issue. She meets victims of grooming and their parents, whose lives have been torn apart.

She hears how girls as young as 12 have been targeted by these gangs and so terrorised and brainwashed that they keep their ordeal secret for years.

In a particularly shocking encounter she talks to two young men who explain in detail how grooming by gangs is perpetrated, why virgins are more highly prized and how the commerce of this type of brutal sexual exploitation unfolds.

my boy said to me TODAY.. "i swear channel 4 is racist"

this show didnt even come into the convo lmao...FACK

Bare negatives onto ethnics....loads.

It is what it is tho.

Sometimes communities need put the race card down and address certain things.

It is what it is tho.

agreed

but why as a channel would they focus on them thus creating more hatred.

now all these white people are just gonna think "these scummy muzzy fuckers this is why i hate them, tryna rape our janice"

• Upvote 3

It is what it is tho.

Agree

But in that case Channel 4 should be doing programs on the White community and incest/paedophilia.

Yet if they were to do a program like that they would never put emphasis on the colour of these perpetrators.

But true say why am i even defending Sahid and his mandem, if it was the other way round and blacks were doing this in numbers, rest assure Mr Patel wouldn't be defending us.

• Upvote 9

channel 4 is our countries state run television

SNM

True say i don't see no programs about padeophilia and incest in white communities.

that a big problem yeah? this has been happenin for 15 odd years up north n been completely ignored on tv till now

when all this "padeophilia and incest in white communities" happens, you don't think its fully smashed out on the news?

fritzl? the whole western world had this geeza on their screens every day for 6 months

these guys are just cleverly playin on your average british white girls insecurities, caused by mainstream media

like you really even need to do much to turn a white girl against her already boring, morally corrupt, racist parents

Shit when I went ship explains why all the Asian men were watching channel 4 now. I know Asian guys who do this shit with White girls and disowned Asian and mix race chicks buy them bare drink weed and coke and it's a wrap. I will also add I know Africans who do this White guys to who get up to these exploits

• Upvote 1

It is what it is tho.

it doesnt have to be identified by race. a sex crime is a sex crime.

i personally wont watch it now because of that useless tag.

• Upvote 3

It is what it is tho.

Agree

But in that case Channel 4 should be doing programs on the White community and incest/paedophilia.

what?

i don't understand this logic, even if this was a big problem within the "white community"

lets use a different example, the kkk and the anti-black movement back in the day in southern states

do you have a problem with the documentation and broadcasting of this occurance? pretty sure that was in our history curiculum at school

what about when contrasted to the annual number of black on black murders in america the last 40 years? they easily outnumber the white on black killings of any year in its history, but whats more documentated in the media and schools?

should all documentaries about any wrongdoing the white man has ever done to the black man be banned and replaced with problems (fictional or not) within the black community

i doubt you think the same about that tbh, either because your an idiot and probably blame everything on whitey anyway, or cos you honestly believe that white british have a higher tendancy to gang rape underage girls than asians, more so than a black american's tendancy to kill a black american compared to a white american

either way, especially by todays politically correct standards, thats racist

• Downvote 2

It is what it is tho.

Agree

what?

i don't understand this logic

lets use a different example, the kkk and the anti-black movement back in the day in southern states

do you have a problem with the documentation and broadcasting of this occurance? pretty sure that was in our history curiculum at school

what about when contrasted to the annual number of black on black murders in america the last 40 years? they easily outnumber the white on black killings of any year in its history, but whats more documentated in the media and schools?

you only know about "black on black" mnurders because of the same type of racist profiling

do you have any stats for "white on white crime" so we can compare?

do you have figures for white on black crimes that you're comparing or just talking because of the same stereotypes

and a documentary about anti black would have just been titled the KKK, with no colour affiliation

if they wanted to describe sex crimes in asia, its a different matter to describe it as that

but there is no other reason apart from racial profiling to label it as c4 has done, and as they always do

trident is one of the most annoying things ive ever heard, with that constant intel pentium ad like reminder that it "deals with black on black crime, or crime within the black community"

you really have no point to make and are probably just tr0lling

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you only know about "black on black" mnurders because of the same type of racist profiling

do you have any stats for "white on white crime" so we can compare?

do you have figures for white on black crimes that you're comparing or just talking because of the same stereotypes

i don't carry the stats around on a memory stick, its just fact

quick google search finds this

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder,

and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely

than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and

Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of

the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving

blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive

percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are

Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are

black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against

a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes

against whites than vice versa.

plenty of info for you in there mate

nice big list of references for you aswell so you can find the sources

no doubt all that is written in there is pure racist nonsense though eh, after all....its racist to document the wrongdoings of any minority isnt it, stupid white people

and a documentary about anti black would have just been titled the KKK, with no colour affiliation

lol so its just the name thats bothering you? a documentary can focus on the wrongdoings of members a certain race on another.......but only if it doesn't mention it in the title....ok

calling racism all the time is such a cowardly response to the truth

It is what it is tho.

Agree

Yet if they were to do a program like that they would never put emphasis on the colour of these perpetrators.

But true say why am i even defending Sahid and his mandem, if it was the other way round and blacks were doing this in numbers, rest assure Mr Patel wouldn't be defending us.

trus.

here are other worthy boooks published or endorsed by the notably worthy publisher of the color of crime

racism_guilt_l.jpg

a quote from jared taylor's review of the book

Apartheid

Racism, Guilt, and Self-Deceit is one of the few contemporary books to make a rational case for apartheid, the South African system of separateness. As Dr. Braun makes clear, the question that both the United States and South Africa must answer is how to establish a fair and workable system for populations with vastly differing abilities.

The problem is much more urgent for South Africa than for the United States for two reasons: Whites are an 18 percent minority and will be swamped by majority rule, Therefore, when white South Africans voted last year to hand over power to blacks, they agreed to submit to the will of a majority people with an average mental age of twelve.

“(1) Blacks cannot manage a modern industrial democratic society; (2) blacks know this and would never think of denying it were it not for white liberals insisting otherwise; (3) except for those black elites who hope to take power, black rule is in no one’s interest, especially not blacks; (4) blacks know this better than anyone and are terrified of black rule.”
Many Africans believe, in so many words, that “Whites respect one another but we don’t.” One woman put it this way: “The white man knows the difference between right and wrong and will usually do the right thing.

oh i say, this guy is such a credible unbaised source of information about the "color of crime"

• Upvote 4