Daemon strike : Tiger woods is a blick arsehole

MARVELL

Tiger-Woods-has-split-fro-007.jpg

Steve Williams, the most high-profile caddie in professional golf, was at the centre of a race row on Friday after describing his former employer Tiger Woods in racially insulting terms.
The New Zealander, who was fired by Woods earlier this year and has since joined up with the Australian Adam Scott, made the comment while on stage at a "caddie of the year" awards ceremony in Shanghai. when he was being honoured he said that the win was the finest moment of his career. The caddie described his new employer's triumph at the time as the "greatest victory of my career".
however, when Asked on Friday to explain why he had made such an obvious exaggeration given that he had caddied Woods to 13 major championship wins, Williams said: "I wanted to shove it up that black arsehole."
The caddie later apologised on his personal website, saying: "I apologize for comments I made last night at the Annual Caddy Awards dinner in Shanghai. Players and caddies look forward to this evening all year and the spirit is always joking and fun. I now realize how my comments could be construed as racist. However I assure you that was not my intent. I sincerely apologize to Tiger and anyone else I have offended."
The organisers of the awards ceremony, held at the players' hotel, had declared the occasion "private" and "off the record" but when the guests spilled out of the venue they could talk of little else.

so man thought the occasions was off the record so he spoke his true mind. i wonder why these shatans always tend to apologise afterwards, just stick to your guns and dont make excuses. same thing that bitch kitty on x factor said last week.

inherent deevs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/nov/05/steve-williams-race-row-tiger-woods?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bit late arent you

and uncle tom woods

has spoken about the situation

[

b]Tiger Woods accepts apology from former caddie Steve Williams and believes slur was 'not racist'[/b]

Tiger Woods says a provocative slur by Steve Williams was hurtful and regrettable but “not racist” and has accepted an apology from his former caddie.

Woods said he met with Williams on Tuesday morning in Sydney and shook hands with the New Zealander, who used the term “black --------” at an awards dinner in Shanghai last Friday.

“Obviously, it was the wrong thing to say – something we both acknowledged,” Woods said. “It was hurtful, certainly. But life goes forward.”

Woods, in Sydney for the Australian Open at the Lakes golf course, said he and Williams had “met face to face” and the caddie showed remorse.

“We talked it through,” he said. “Steve is certainly not a racist. There is no doubt about that. It was a comment that should not have been made.

"It was one he wished he did not make.”

Asked about the source of the apparent animosity with his former caddie, who accompanied Woods to 13 major championship wins over 12 years, he said: “That is between Steve and me.”

Yesterday, Williams risked alienating himself further within the golfing world by making light of his racial slur against Woods, claiming: “Everyone [at the dinner] laughed their heads off.”

In an interview to cast doubt on the sincerity of his public apology, Williams told an Auckland radio station that the seriousness of his comment had been exaggerated.

The caddie, who accompanied Woods to 13 major championship wins over 12 years, also strongly disputed allegations that he was a racist, stressing that the multi-racial make-up of New Zealand society made this impossible.

Describing what he called the “locker-room environment” of the caddies’ banquet, Williams said: “My comments were by no means the worst that were passed.

"There was a lot of profanity and a lot of other kind of remarks, but just because I made comments about my former employer, it gets blown way out of proportion.”

According to Williams, the ribald nature of the event, staged during the HSBC Champions at Sheshan International, left him oblivious to the firestorm his racially-charged outburst would generate.

“I wasn’t the first person up on stage, having listened to some of the profanity that was used, and then to the HSBC spokesperson, who got up and made a speech.

"To listen to some of his comments which were very funny, but way worse than mine.

"No one mentioned anything about what he had to say. I didn’t give it a second thought, to be honest with you.”

Williams’ tone was not one of contrition. His account was also starkly at odds with that of the awards night compere, Andrew Cotter, and of one British caddie, both of whom talked of a horrified reaction to the Kiwi’s slur in the function room of Sheshan’s Le Meridien Hotel.

The 47 year-old was speaking to the broadcaster Murray Deaker, a long-time friend of his, on Auckland’s Newstalk ZB radio show. He argued that any comment he had offered about Woods would have been magnified by the media.

“Anything that’s linked to [Woods] — and, of course, I worked for him for a substantial amount of time — any controversy they can make up, that’s what they love to do,” he said.

“They’re making a mountain out of a mole hill.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwoods/8875789/Tiger-Woods-accepts-apology-from-former-caddie-Steve-Williams-and-believes-slur-was-not-racist.html

Guest M12 Part 2

Baffles me that a person can make you a millionaire but you harbor such resentment to them. You may not like or get along with them but it should always be in your mind this is the guy who put me on and you shouldn't openly disrespect them. Some people are fucked