Fabricio Coloccini

Mame Biram Diouf

Luiz will be better than Colo in time

Vermaelen isn't even the best at his club

Agger is good on the ball but not commanding enough and doesn't ooze the same class as Colo

Cahill is ok

The other two aren't worth commenting on

I am surprised you never mentioned Skrtel :lol:

I know it's pain the best CB doesn't come from Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/City/Tottenham

Kos I think he is better than Kompany

I haven't seen Kompany marshall and orgainise his back four the way Colo does

He doesn't read the game like Colo

Colo is much better on the ball

Kompany throws himself at the ball while Colo defends like Nesta did(stays on his feet in them terms and before you ask Colo isn't on the same levels as Nesta)

kush has improved,when he first landed at arsenal man was shockin but i can honestly say hes a top cb....

dude Colo has no choice but to organise his defence mans balling with perch!!..hes the cb with the most experience so thats expected,

kompany can read a game very well

kompany may throw himself but he gets the ball...

u saw what hernandez done to him in that gif i showed u,for a guy whos "all round play" isnt good, colo should of handled him nicely....ibcuL38KnGfXKD.gif

When I find the gifs of Mario Gomez turning Kompany inside and outside for Germany and Bayern

When I find the gif of Cristiano Ronaldo giving Kompany dancing feet

When I find the gif of Lewandoski brushing Kompany a side

See that's why Colo is better just look who he has to play with and marshall(excels)

I bet Kompany wishes Mike Ashley accepted City's bid for Colo last summer.

You telling me you never saw the game against Dortmund?

Colo doesn't play at the highest level though. He can be good defender, but never the best. You named some of the best forwards in Europe. There's no pressure for Colo in that Newcastle side. You can appreciate his defending but i've seen him live and was a mess against us. To be fair, most Prem defenders are suspect. I personally think Kompany is the best out of a bad bunch. Played well in the prem in games where the stakes where high.

Kompany-I am saying man is madly over rated and I am not picking out just moments trust me on this the guy is suspect to be consider the best in the prem and one of the best in the world

Coloccini- Would get into any first eleven in the prem and marshall it

I am going to use Falcao as an example I know for a fact when he was scoring for fun@Porto and Atletico(before the Super Cup) I bet them doubts of him cutting was about

I will leave it at that for now

lol @ colocini being better than Agger,verm,cahill,shawcross,lescott when his team got relegated and he didnt get a move to the Prem

remember this guy coming to england from depor and getting raped every week. them times steven taylor showed more potential

agree to disagree porchy but colocini is old and hasn't even tested himself in europe/PL properly

• 6 months later...

lol straight after he comes back and single handedly keeps a clean sheet for newcaslte lol