Disabilities

Mame Biram Diouf

Who would?

Blind?

Deaf?

One leg?

No arms?

I couldn't do it tbh, one time I added some 8/10 ting on Bebo had a low amount of friends, she was fucking sexy, brown skin, curly hair, figure the works was live, asked her where she was from found out only lived a 15 minute journey away........

82385867_awesome_reaction_gif.gif

Was so gassed at finding a ''secret'' female in a close proximity that none of my boys had heard of or seen before, she said it was because her parents were strict and she did not want to be bait and hanged round with her older cousins etc, at the time this didn't raise any suspicions as some girls do that, So were talking for like 3/4 weeks, she regularly texts me, the talk was a white persons kitchen cuboard FILTHY, so we finally arrange to link says her dad and mum have gone away on holiday for there anniversary so I can stay and fuck all weekend. I dropped all my plans for the weekend (yes snake :lol: ), all in THAT mood, showed me some pics on msn etc, Im all telling my mum im staying at my friends for the weekend, I think I am Charlie Sheening.....

548584.gif

So 22s I leave my yard, with THAT spring in your step

74159239-cool.gif

best aftershave on, straight jeans, cardigan and shoes out of THAT box.... I check my credit and see I am low on texts so phone her she doesn't answer, so I waited few minutes thinking she will phone back I receive a text saying

SORRY I CANT FIND MY HEARING AID JUST MEET ME AT MC DS LIKE I SAID

47ab7eb8698a67db.gif

Just turned my phone off and went and sat in the park for like an hour then went to check my brejrins at goals in my fresh clothes getting cussed off, realised why we had never spoke on the phone, didn't even feel deep just felt relieved/pissed off, mean while looking to just kill everyone on the pitch but had to take the L

76078708.gif

So I get home tell my mum Leroy's mum is ill so I had to come home, sat in my room, turned my phone on to over 30 missed calls and like 10 texts, just text her saying my girlfriend caught me cheating and to not contact me again, obviously she knew wagwan but probably used to it

---------------------------------------------

Easily worst day of my life

• Upvote 7

met some nice deaf chicks in my hotel in napa, see them at the pool banging bodies n that, later we see them in one club and im thinking how can they dance, my boy is all moving to one drunk not even clocking shes deaf all lipsing her haha his face when i told him

i would have beat any of them but i didnt know how to go about drawing

• Downvote 1

theres a young deaf guy in the ends who puts in work with those his age

taps girls on the shoulder then just shows them his phone LOL, he has had some success from what I hear

/

i think i got approached by someone with learning difficulties once

he said suttin from behind, then came in my face, and the way his face looked like bare grinning an that i just started creasin couldn't help it

then he started creasin, much worse laugh than mine

i had to change my route cos of that, felt a bit annoyed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol @ this

82385867_awesome_reaction_gif.gif

At my old college there was a beautiful girl who was deaf, used to have her dog ? with her, I would of taken her out still, no qualms.

I swear I told you lot few years back 1 time I was with my bredrin driving and we see this Spanish looking ting at the bus stop @ Harlesden station, he told me to pull up.

He asked her how she was doing and she suddenly went in her phone, she passed him the phone and it read on the screen

"Hi I'm Sylvia, I'm deaf though, do you mind?"

He started mumbling

"fuck sake, what the ...."

He passed me the phone to see, said drive off blud lol

I said

"Nah man lol, speak to her init"

He took the number and they txt for a bit, she lived in Bristol so wasn't hard for him to shake.

My sisters had a deaf boy try to move to her, ran her down then took out his fone and started tapping away to say what he had to say. She said she didnt know what to do lol

/

There used to be a boy around they called "wheels" who obviously was in a wheelchair and he ALWAYS had girls pushing him around.

I remember there was a rumour that he used to have a strap under his seat smh lol

• Upvote 2