MIKE SAYS WATS GOOD

The Infamous

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-24008793-drug-dealing-dwarf-sold-crack-to-officer.do

pele-dwarf.png

A 24-year-old Dwarf was spared jail after he was caught selling crack cocaine to an undercover policeman.

Mike Glourious was caught by the officer, who bought drugs from him outside an east London bookmaker. Watson initially told the officer that he wasn’t a drug dealer, but then a friend of his appeared from the shop asking if the officer had ever smoked ‘white’.

Watson then arranged to get some drugs for the officer and gave him an 0.17g rock of crack outside his flat in Tower Hamlets later on in the day.

Jeremy Rendle, Glourious’s defense lawyer, claimed his client is addicted to drugs and suffers from schizophrenia and depression. Rendle also said Watson had not made any money from the offence.

But despite all the incriminating evidence, Glourious was sent to prison and only given a 12-month supervision order and drug rehabilitation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 6

Guest phonecharger

bare rumors guys like dinky should allow it cos it aint even wat ur screaming anyways

if u was in pen mike wouldnt make a topic on you

jus relax

Who are you tho :s

I speak to a few people on here in real life. Just cos you aint got no forum love ur being a bitch basically

any usb plug

also FREE NECKSTA

mate i know this might be hard to decipher but these are not your real friends

iam sure briscos promised you rides in the x6 when he gets out in exchange for books and money

but i very much doubt that will happen

iam sorry

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

bare rumors guys like dinky should allow it cos it aint even wat ur screaming anyways

jus relax

I speak to a few people on here in real life. Just cos you aint got no forum love ur being a bitch basically

any usb plug

also FREE NECKSTA

mate i know this might be hard to decipher but these are not your real friends

iam sure briscos promised you rides in the x6 when he gets out in exchange for books and money

but i very much doubt that will happen

iam sorry

: /

/

supermalt i knew there would be a reaction but it was for people dat spoke to him init

keep them in loop and give dem a chance to holler at him

anyways this topic has gone past it sell by date

jus relax

any usb plug

also FREE NECKSTA

AHAHAHAHAHSDFKJDKJSKJDFKJSDFKJSDF ANKSDF

sDFSDF

SDF

SDF

D

FSDGDFGDS

SDF

jus relax

any usb plug

also FREE NECKSTA

AHAHAHAHAHSDFKJDKJSKJDFKJSDFKJSDF ANKSDF

sDFSDF

SDF

SDF

D

FSDGDFGDS

SDF

:rofl: :rofl: