The Illness

Woodpecker

Go for a run with couple layers on.

Brandy with honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice every couple hours.

just went for a walk to bun a blunt an drop a shot lol coughing like mad but truesay i been drinkin pure honey and CV with warm water need dat lemon juice for the mucus tho tried makin sum sizzurb never seen a cough that can outlast that but i guess i fucked myself by bunnin a blunt

Flu lays you out in a haze of sickness, can't be going for no run

The only RUN you'll be doing is letting it RUN its course!!

Most people make the mistake of letting it set in by doing nothing, there's normally a day or two where you can feel it kicking in and that's the best time to sweat it out.

The longer you leave it to set in the harder it is to get the energy to shake it off.

Guest M12 Part 2

They were offering flu vaccine at work. Told them to allow it. Didnt wana get sick instantly. And bun not Being able to take any sick days. Papoose

they only give you what they can take back

I am recovering slowly, magic mix was, menthol, fresh lemon juice, bells whiskey (ewww) drunk like a small bottle of bells doing this last night went for a jog bunned bare croe went for another jog had a bash went sleep woke up and felt FRESH

still got cold and flu but you know when you beat the fever and you are no longer about to keel over from exhaustion you are a CHAMPION

so what if my nose has dry skin all over and my rattling cough sounds like that mad rice drum you had in music class at school I SURVIVED

Overdose on Vitamin C. Lemon and honey with at least 2-3 large lemons and lime, warm - not boiling (important, as boiling water kills vitamin C and other nutrients) water and honey. If it ain't sour to fuck it ain't working.

Otherwise try:

1.jpg

kitchen_aid_blender.jpg

and a

200px-Syringe2.jpg

Just in case you caught a case of the Magic Johnson. Anti-retrovirals are you too fam.

When I had food poisoning Jesus I thought I was dying, has anyone had it ?

Worst feeling ever ?

Tonsillitis is a killer too, you literally can't move and scared to swallow.

Food poisoning is a fucker, cause you need water/food but everything gets thrown back up again.

/

Worst illness I've had was laryngitis, my larynx had swollen 5 times bigger than normal and I could feel it touching the sides of my throat when lying down. Then I got sick and everytime I threw up my larynx came foward so that it was resting on the back of tongue.