Weirdest Thing A Girl Has Asked You To Do?

Mame Biram Diouf

1.Doggying one hmm round white ting (bad period of life), just eyes closed skiing down the alps, next thing im hearing stick it in my bum, I crash into a big rock, open my eyes look down and see

Mordor.png

(No Sauron), little black hairs and some ugly pink skin, just made a noise not even sure what it was and carried on until I went flacid and just said I been fapping all day. Maybe if she was some big backed lighttie/brownie I wouldn't reverse parked but nah before I could even respond my soul was running home.

2.Another time my balls were getting a good seeing to. Then 22s I get asked do you want a ''rimm'' them

2edz0v5.jpg.gif

there, told my brejrins next time we all linked up 4/5 said the whole wtf nah shudve banged her etc, one guy was just like boy each to there own might aswel try it (them guys who try seek approval before saying something), I remember when I found out in the cab home was just like

65227387-omg-reaction-.gif

/

Knew of a guy in college who had to asked these two black girls (south) to fart in his face when he was drunk at one 18th birthday, there was a voice recording but it got deleted because everyone started bullying the two girls, most fucked up thing I have ever heard in my life

The end destination of deevness

Yours?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

had one girl who kept trying to finger my ass, one time in missionary she was holding on to my bum cheeks while i was pumping and she tried slip in the index finger, when i questioned her obsession on fingering my ass hole she said its where the mans g spot is and i should let her try it. Needless to say i didnt try it.