white ppl can adopt black / mixed race kids..but

MARVELL

black people cant adopt white kids.

a report out, this month, shows that white people are easily allowed to adopt black and mixed race children

however, statistics have shown that for black or asian families who chose to adopt white kids

many hoops were placed in front of them

a report which is supported by the association of black social workers has said that there is little consideration about the child's cultural needs

when a white family adopts a non white child

social workers have critiscised david cameron's recent remarks that it should be easier for people to adop a child regardless of culture

as they say that this in theory only makes it much easier for white people to adopt black kids.#

black and mixed race children are over represented in care,

however, critics of the govt's move say that although much of the red tape surrounding adoption and fostering needs to be removed

there are little concerns about the placing of black children in white families with these new proposals

the cultural identitiy of the child is given little attention critics say.

complaints have arisen from black and asian adopters who claim they were given unnessarary hurdles when they tried to adopt white children

some claimed that patronising remarks about there being many black or mixed race kids on offer that are "from your culture"

when the same benchmarks were not applied to white families.

==========================================================

although i dont understand why a black person unless a tr0ll or a super uncle ruckus would want to adopt a white child

if it happens that they do, then they should go thru no?

some girl was saying how she was adopted by white parents and taken to some middle of nowhere in scotland

her adopting parents never understood the racism she experienced at school

and they never had any experience of how to help her with her hair products :lol:

discuss

• Downvote 1

"although i dont understand why a black person unless a tr0ll or a super uncle ruckus would want to adopt a white child"

The fuck, you understand what you're typing? You're arguing against a racist system and then suggest that only someone taking the piss or someone who hates black people would adopt a white kid...

• Upvote 8

Guest petercrotch

nah come on brah, what kind of black person would adopt a non black child when there are black children to be adopted

leave adopting random races for fashion to the daemoens

You would be suprised . Nuff coons about

"although i dont understand why a black person unless a tr0ll or a super uncle ruckus would want to adopt a white child"

The fuck, you understand what you're typing? You're arguing against a racist system and then suggest that only someone taking the piss or someone who hates black people would adopt a white kid...

no emo, im saying that i dont see why people want to adopt any kid outside of their culture..period.

but if there is a need, i.e. a child in care then so be it.

i do not support the cherry picking madonna crap that white people do

flying out all over the world to adopt kids like its some next exotic thing

there's more than enough kids in the UK and in europe to adopt

why the fuck would a family in huddersfield go all the way to xanghiohang in china to adopt

so if a black person wants to adopt a white kid then dont put up baoundaries

There's a significant number of black kids in care and comparably not a lot black people looking to adopt,

If a White family want are willing to and are capable of looking after a black child I say fair play to them.

There is no where near enough black people looking to adopt or even foster for it to be opened for Black people to also take on white kids.

If White people could only adopt White kids, very few black kids would get out of care.

Not even sure if I just explained that coherently. But yh,

I know a few White people who foster black kids and there reasons are, due to there being so few black families looking to adopt they Feel that Black kids are more likely to be left in care.

Talk to anyone who's lived in care, and ask them if the opportunity came up to go to a family that wanted them would thru want to go, whether the said family were White, Black, green or Orange.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

There's a significant number of black kids in care and comparably not a lot black people looking to adopt,

If a White family want are willing to and are capable of looking after a black child I say fair play to them.

There is no where near enough black people looking to adopt or even foster for it to be opened for Black people to also take on white kids.

If White people could only adopt White kids, very few black kids would get out of care.

Come in here to say this exact thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeh, but adopting a kid and making them think that they are the same as you is what people are saying.

more than enough adopted kids have come out to say how they struggled to come to terms with what society showed them their parents were blind to see

such care is taken when you buy animals...yet not given any thought when it comes to adopting a human being.

Not even sure if I just explained that coherently. But yh,

I know a few White people who foster black kids and there reasons are, due to there being so few black families looking to adopt they Feel that Black kids are more likely to be left in care.

Talk to anyone who's lived in care, and ask them if the opportunity came up to go to a family that wanted them would thru want to go, whether the said family were White, Black, green or Orange.

Well said, also children over 7 are more likely to be left in care and never adopted/fostered as people prefer babies.

To many people are caught up with race.

Whilst its important a child is given the oppertunity to explore her own culture at her own will and be able to embrace it as much as possible we live in a multicultural country and to be given a loving safe enviroment to be brought up in is much more important than the race of the prospective adopters.

Guest petercrotch

For all those who are pro interacial adoption i think you should have a look at this and make up your mind

If you ask me would i rather a black child stay in care than come out a self hating house negroe type like ben douglass . Always quick to put down other blacks and kisss ass .

All you have to do is listen to his comments about getting money from his adoptive parents so that he could go to Barbados and experience the food . That tells you he is confused

For all those who are pro interacial adoption i think you should have a look at this and make up your mind

If you ask me would i rather a black child stay in care than come out a self hating house negroe type like ben douglass . Always quick to put down other blacks and kisss ass .

All you have to do is listen to his comments about getting money from his adoptive parents so that he could go to Barbados and experience the food . That tells you he is confused

good thing no one asked you then

people are always quick to comment on issues that dont affect them directly

theyve never walked in those shoes so its easy to talk.

i think all thats required is a balance.

i know a boy who grew up to hate his parents for some reason for something like this.

i couldn't understand what the problem was considering he was adopted by a well to do family, but he knew best so who was i to judge.

it all ended up very badly, with all good intentions, a child comes as a package

the child's history, culture, behavioural traits, everything comes along with the child

if thats not appreciated and explored then you will get such a reaction

i still believe the majority of such interracial adoptions work out well in the end though

kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

More wtf here

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

good thing no one asked you then

innit

wtf man

theres just

no logic

:/

I'm actually Still shocked by the attempt the thread maker made here to create sone sort of outrage,

This Is something that hugely benefits black people,

Whoever said the thing about people wanting to cling on to Racism is bang on,

If any group of people should be pissed about this it's the White kids in care, ad this rule OBVIOUSLY means more black kids will find homes,

As long as they're looked after properly and given a decent opportunity at life who the fuck cares.

Threads actually pissed me off,

This comes like a southpark episode, where on a predominantly black forum they highlight this rule and claim they're being persecuted and then on a predominantly White forum the exact same argument.

Hope to Christ this Petercrotch character is a BNP type, because that will be the only thing to explain the sheer stupidness being spouted.

If the White people taking black kids out of care are demons. LOL I guess Dr King died for something as he's obviously confused them into helping us out.

Kompressor, you can be vexed all you like. that video posted was good enough evidence......secondly, only comment when you are fully aware of what the care system actually is.......kids that stay in care..stay with foster parents, there are a large number in childrens homes..but just a small fraction compared to those in foster care.....when a child is in foster care...they have access to be monitored and have contact with social services that can still offer support and guidance to the foster parents....once they get adopted then all that support is no longer required.......the fact is that many, not all...but a high number of white people tend to trophy adopt...and people who have EXPERIENCED..KEY WORD BEING EXPERIENCED...the effects of this total lack of concern for the child's identity..see the effects of this...just like the girl in that video..there are many like her...the fact that little concern is shown when these questions are raised...in the best interest of the child, means that someone somewhere thinks that a white home superceeds any other needs. if you dont understand that and cannot see that...then go and speak to those who have joined the campaign and in criticising the govt's recent comments and policy toward adoption. simple....

• Upvote 2