Can We Get A Definition Of ''Back Pack'' Rap We All Agree On?

Mame Biram Diouf

To me it is just hipsters who were skinny jeans and bright tight tshirts etc sort of like modern day black hippies

aka

Earl

People seem to be throwing the term out there without really knowing what it means (phonecharger >>> AZ) and now Tyred....

Will save a lot of confusion in future discussions if we can get a grasp on what people would call back pack rap, just post some artists or videos etc

Much appreciated

:Y:

backpack is them underground rappers but the ones who eat 3 bean salads and wear sandals and jansports

its like guys who would be on rawkus records if it was around today, alot of them have bars but no flow or real charisma in there delivery

mf doom is the poster child and someone like immortal technique

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its like guys who would be on rawkus records if it was around today, alot of them have bars but no flow or real charisma in there delivery

Lol basically.

Some get play from me. They come with something different that I can appreciate.

But if you're gonna spit a multi-syllable, inflexed 64 about Orion's Belt and moan about the current state of Hip-Hop... count me out.

At the end of the day it's an entertainment industry, entertain me. That is your job.

backpack is them underground rappers but the ones who eat 3 bean salads and wear sandals and jansports

mf doom is the poster child and someone like immortal technique

seems like he knows it.