M’Vila ''Bonjour Premier League''

Mame Biram Diouf

yann-m-vila_12043_w250.jpg

M’Vila, rated as one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1, disclosed that he will leave Rennes.

“I feel ready to leave now,” he told Fifa.com. “I just don’t think it’s a good idea with Euro 2012 coming up.”

M’Vila was the subject of four bids "of around €30 million [£26m]" from Champions League clubs including Arsenal during last summer, according to Rennes.

Mangane believes it is inevitable that the highly coveted defensive midfielder will be sold by the Ligue 1 club in the next 12 months.

“He might go to England but he also likes the Spanish league. I don’t think he will leave in January but I think he will join Real Madrid or Arsenal next summer.

“The top clubs are right to scout him as I see him with a big career in front of him. Yann has the potential to be one of the biggest players in the world. He has extraordinary abilities.”

Allow Arsenal signing him would mean they might actually become a force again and be able to lock teams off and retain possession and press more efficiently. Guy is quality hope Fergie goes in for him would provide sick competition for Tunniclife. If he has a sick Euro's then his fee is going to be around 35million especially when Man City get involved.

How much better do you feel he is then Song? And potentially how far behind would a bulked up Coliquien be behind M'Vila?

M’Vila, rated as one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1, disclosed that he will leave Rennes.

“I feel ready to leave now,” he told Fifa.com. “I just don’t think it’s a good idea with Euro 2012 coming up.”

M’Vila was the subject of four bids "of around €30 million [£26m]" from Champions League clubs including Arsenal during last summer, according to Rennes.

Mangane believes it is inevitable that the highly coveted defensive midfielder will be sold by the Ligue 1 club in the next 12 months.

“He might go to England but he also likes the Spanish league. I don’t think he will leave in January but I think he will join Real Madrid or Arsenal next summer.

“The top clubs are right to scout him as I see him with a big career in front of him. Yann has the potential to be one of the biggest players in the world. He has extraordinary abilities.”

Allow Arsenal signing him would mean they might actually become a force again and be able to lock teams off and retain possession and press more efficiently. Guy is quality hope Fergie goes in for him would provide sick competition for Tunniclife. If he has a sick Euro's then his fee is going to be around 35million especially when Man City get involved.

How much better do you feel he is then Song? And potentially how far behind would a bulked up Coliquien be behind M'Vila?

hes a french international

dats straight disrespect

Guest Portuguese

hes a french international

dats straight disrespect

1. Do you even know what competition is? When you have two or more people fighting for one position in the same team. It does not mean they are equally of the same ability, examples; Messi >>> Sanchez, Sanga >>> Jenkinson and Fellani >>> Barkley etc. Notice something in common or shall I spell it out even more?

2. Tunnicliffe is 18 at the moment; M’Vila is 21, that’s a three year age gap. At 18 M’Vila was playing in the Rennes reserve team and the French Under 19 team. At 18 Tunnicliffe is playing out on loan gaining first team and getting into the England under 21 squad. He was one of our youth teams best performers last season. He has got rave reviews from our staff, other staff, players, fans and other fans.

Manchester City's Patrick Vieira has revealed that the club have been impressed by France international Yann M'Vila.

The defensive midfielder has been attracting interest from a host of clubs throughout Europe, with Arsenalspacer.gif and Real Madridspacer.gif believed to be leading the chase.

But Vieira,spacer.gif who works as Football Development Executive at the Etihad Stadium, has now confirmed that City have a liking for the 21-year-old Frenchman, who is currently with Rennesspacer.gif in Ligue 1.

"I think he could seize his opportunity in the French team. He seems to be level-headed," Vieira told Canal+.

"I like the image he is showing. But I am sure City is not the only club attracted by him."

Why would we sign M'Villa when we've got Frimpong and Coquelin who're going to have more illustrious careers at 1000th of the price.

Lets be honest, if you put Frimpong or Coquelin in any French division side and they had no ties with Arsenal F.C, pretty much nine tenths of Europe would be queing up to spend at least £20m each.

So why would you go out and buy M'Villa?