Your Muscle Which Grows The Quickest?

Mame Biram Diouf

For me it has always been my traps.

exercises-traps.gif

Not sure why, maybe because when I was younger I used to do them loads when I would do dumbbell shrugs, but in the last few years I have rarely worked on them. It looks good but when your shoulders are not developed enough it looks abit weird so I have to work on my lats and shoulders even more to give that more rounded natural look.

Yours?

For some reason, my chest is making the most progress out of everything else. I feel and see more difference (even though it's early days in my gym career) and my girl said that as well. I was playing football and going on half term football schemes with Camden Council from 7 and I've been doing press ups for ages so I can only assume that it helps but have no idea. All I know is I need to work on my abs and obliques.

My chest, my pecks are massive..they raise off my chest a lot where as i see a lot of big guys because they have big arms and shoulders, they can get away with having the minimum amount of chest size.

if i grew my arms a bit more so they were bigger than the rest of my body i would look massive in a t shirt..but at the moment everything is in proportion which is what i want and looks decent without a t shirt.

need to get a lot bigger though.. i'm 6 ft 5 and a slim build some i need some serious size to still look big in baggy/longsleeve tops

Guest M12 Part 2

chest and legs grow quickest for me. Chest is probably because its the bodypart i always wanted to develop most so ive always made sure i could feel it when i was working it and even though back in the day id skip legs, back or shoulders some days. id always be consistent with chest. sadly chest is the 1st part of me to start deflating when i stop going gym though!

Legs as well. Thats probably to do with playing a lot of football as a younger though.

Its a strange theory but i think the muscles that you develop the best blood flow to grow the fastest.