Paul Gascoigne Life Stories 10PM ITV1

Mame Biram Diouf

Was big, my girls uncle was in the Spurs youth team when Gazza was there, wrote a book cos he is dying and it reflects very well on Gazza and how nice he was to the youngers, used to let them drive his Merc and shit.

Not so well on Gary Lineker though, said he weren't a nice guy like he portrays.

Just watching now, what a legend.

feel to ban that bendtner faggot.

• Upvote 2

someone just shown me this if u dont like gazza the player u dont like football

proper character as well

4:02 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

The thing is he was a blatantly fat bre, but he had acceleration lol didn't make any sense.

I was too young to remember him at Newcastle but the 1st televised game I remember seeing was Spurs beating Liverpool 1-0 @ White Hart Lane, Stewart scored the winner, Gascoigne made me excited the way he was running with the ball still, woulda probably supported Spurs if it weren't for my dad.

Rangers probably got his best years which is a damn shame looking back on it, coulda did things in England.

The way I used to see him take the piss out of Scottish football, was just ridiculous lol.

When he lifted the ball over Colin Hendry's head with his left foot I screamed lmfao.

Guest Portuguese

I doubt he was ever best in the world.

England isn't the world

There you go again with this England thing.

So Daglish wasn't the best in the world when Liverpool were walking over EVERYONE eating up the European Cup late 70's early 80's?

Yeah here I go again!

Gascoigne best was in the period of 1989-1991

So he was better than Matthaus and Van Basten yeah?

/

Keegan>>Daglish

two ballon d'ors to show and success outside Britain.

England isn't the world

So Daglish wasn't the best in the world when Liverpool were walking over EVERYONE eating up the European Cup late 70's early 80's?

Yeah here I go again!

/

Keegan>>Daglish

Killed yourself.

Keegan only won European player of the year once he went to Hamburg.

Which shows the bias of the football federations to not give the award to players from English clubs after the Manchester United strangle hold in the 60's.

This is a known fact so ballon dor's don't mean as much as they'd like to portray.

And Dalglish won more European cups than Keegan, is that not success outside of Britain?

lol @ do my research, Ruminegge and Platini had to watch Dalglish win 3 European cups so why would their opinion change anything?

You talk of Keegan yet you couldn't find a Liverpool fan to say Keegan >>>>>>> Dalglish

Keegan wasn't a naturally talented footballer, he was more a worker who gave 100%.

Even Keegan would laugh if you said that to him, 2 different stratosphere's of footballer, Dalglish would see passes 5 years into the future and have the technical ability to pull them off.

On top of that Dalglish built a Liverpool team that many say was even better than the one he played in, if Liverpool had been allowed to enter Europe in the late 80's it would have been peak for EVERYONE.

When John Barnes won the PFA Player of the year he was the best in the world and that was in a team of Hansen, Beardsley, Aldridge playing some of the best football in their lives.

Beardsley said Barnes is the best player he ever played on a pitch with.

And Gazza had a better world cup than Matthaus and Van Basten so...

Guest Portuguese

England isn't the world

Yeah here I go again!

/

Keegan>>Daglish

Killed yourself.

Keegan only won European player of the year once he went to Hamburg.

Which shows the bias of the football federations to not give the award to players from English clubs after the Manchester United strangle hold in the 60's.

This is a known fact so ballon dor's don't mean as much as they'd like to portray.

And Dalglish won more European cups than Keegan, is that not success outside of Britain?

lol @ do my research, Ruminegge and Platini had to watch Dalglish win 3 European cups so why would their opinion change anything?

You talk of Keegan yet you couldn't find a Liverpool fan to say Keegan >>>>>>> Dalglish

Keegan wasn't a naturally talented footballer, he was more a worker who gave 100%.

Even Keegan would laugh if you said that to him, 2 different stratosphere's of footballer, Dalglish would see passes 5 years into the future and have the technical ability to pull them off.

On top of that Dalglish built a Liverpool team that many say was even better than the one he played in, if Liverpool had been allowed to enter Europe in the late 80's it would have been peak for EVERYONE.

When John Barnes won the PFA Player of the year he was the best in the world and that was in a team of Hansen, Beardsley, Aldridge playing some of the best football in their lives.

Beardsley said Barnes is the best player he ever played on a pitch with.

And Gazza had a better world cup than Matthaus and Van Basten so...

Dalglish had to watch Platini win the euros and score the winning goal vs Liverpool in a European cup final.

Dalglish looked more talented but Keegan gets more props for coming out of his comfort zone and bossing Europe.

John Barnes been told he was good very good the best in England at one time but he was no

Gullit.

Gascogne might have had a better WC than Van Basten but as a footballer I doubt he was in the same league as Van Basten( euro 88, back to back European cups,Three ballon D'ors) CBL

As for Matthaus been told he was the best box to box midfielder in the world he was light years ahead of any European.

World winning captain/FIFA world player of the year/player of the tournament at The Gazza World Cup(Italia 90)

I need to ask more people but two people have told me David Platt was actually England's best performer at Italia 90

Nah cuz Paul Gadcoigne at one time had a claim to be the best in the world, couldn't beleive what i was seeing when i went back and watch his matches for Eng;and and Spurs and Lazio thought my uncle was just chatting shit when he used to say he could have gone on to be one of the worlds greatest players.

He had that low centre of gravity, and his dribbling was fucked, thats why i was surprise with the Rooney comparisons, was a much better player than Rooney tbh.