AOL BLACK CULTURE CHAT APPRECIATION THREAD

mitcham maffia

My name on this was Madein1982

What can I say man spent bare time in this room just when man had just got net and it was considered neeky to admit you chatted online or god forbid met someone from the net

I can remember these big time playas..... Manney......I remember he sent a virus to everyone saying it was a video of some chick giving him brain I forget her name

Mizzfeline from brighton or junction linked Manney still

Shemz I remember she banged some dude from there called Blanka I linked her could have banged her but didnt

Classylee I remember this chick farted PROPER loud after I banged her in her sleep was disgusting

I remember I linked one fat chick from there who had a burnt hand

Oduor I remember I banged her first link

One girl called Nia I banged from there

Coffebrownboy this dude was uglllyyyyy as sin he finally sent me a pic after time

but yeah the amount of naked girls, bangs on first link, girls numbers I got from this thing in about 2001 or so was intense......

• Downvote 4

i arranged to meet some girl there, got there..saw her but she cdnt see me but was on the phone with me

i turned aroudn and left, turned off my phone.

told her back online my battery died.

i got banned from the news / general room bare times

got one ban for 6 months sent by letter lol

the US vs UK debates>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it had the UK rednecks and ethnics unite against the dumb yanks

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Was like 12/13 when I was on the AOL Black Culture Chat wave. Bare nights just jamming and catching jokes.

When the racists used to come in >>

I remember coming in as one of the racists

Damn that room brings back some memories. Use to be in there in the early 00's. Remember talking to Toney back then as well think he was called Finessebachelor. Having Internet Beef in there with some guy claiming he was Gooch as well and phoning him up telling him to come down to OT with his boys lol Dumb times.

I remember 5am I was arguing with some chick called Starllova she got me so mad I said if your a big girl give me your number she did it was her house number these days not everyone could afford a mobile

you know what i did i walked to a phone box and called her from it and cussed her for about a minute till the money ran out!!!

worst one ever there was one chick on there called herself Jamelle or some shit she talked to me for hours on the phone when man went to link it it was some mission 1 hour at least on train when i called her some dude picked up the phone and said he dont know what im talking about

i swear you could catch feelings in them days over the im thing even

bare slags linked me without even knowing what i looked like would be a bit awkward saying hi are you so and so looool!!!

I was on this before camera phones and webcams were the norm, so chicks had to describe themselves using text. The Russian roulette links were alot. Lost on a few occasions still

lmfao

Never really lost if I'm honest, well not lost lost lol.

Used to tell girls on the fone if you lie about how you look I ain't gonna be happy cos driving from NW to South ain't a joke lol.

Couple CHING CHING WINNERS on there still.

Remember Sleaze and Gambino on that aswell, used to catch too much joke, I just hit net them times aswell when most of my friends been had net from 99.

If you were lucky you'd get the jpeg but had to leave your modem connected to get it otherwise it was curtains, that shit used to load a line a piece lmfao.

Was like playing catchphrase, you'd see half the boat and just pull out the modem lol.