Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarltonLeach

Jung Si Park - I'm Gunning, Fire in my Stomach

34 posts in this topic

gun__1316435405_park_training.jpg

Ju Young Park believes he is approaching his peak after adapting to a new life in England.

The South Korea captain returns to London this week after another successful international break during which he scored in his fifth consecutive appearance for his country.

Park got off the mark at Arsenal last month with the winner against Bolton in the Carling Cup but, like any overseas signing, he has needed time to settle. A lack of summer training did not help but the 26-year-old feels in good condition now.

"I couldn’t train much for about two months before I moved here," he told Arsenal Player. "I just had to do some personal training instead.

"Since I joined the team it has been two months and I feel like I am in my normal condition now. The coaches adjust the training depending on the games we play and it’s good.

"I am settling off the pitch as well," Park added." All the Arsenal staff and everyone else have helped me. Also my wife is here so I don’t have many problems settling down.

"Personally I don’t like a loud and noisy atmosphere, I prefer a very quiet life. And I live in a very quiet area in London so I really like it. "It’s pretty good, I don’t have any problems living here and I am not a fussy eater so I don’t have problems with the food either!"

The full interview with Ju is now available on Arsenal Player

No more fire in ze belly.

Dude wants out. Smh @ the whole transfer

Ivan is just happy that we managed to sell some number 9 shirts around Asia

i was surprised we didnt give him a run around at the blackburn game

3PARK.

His wages and transfer fee far outnumber shirts sold... especially when you consider he hasn't played.

Feel sorry for the guy. When you consider how we hijacked him from Lille, must be the strangest transfer I can remember as an Arsenal fan.

Swap him for Hazard please.

Arsene Wenger has admitted his admiration for Lille’s £30m-rated Eden Hazard - but the Arsenal boss says he is under pressure each season to make between £15m and £20m in profit on transfers in news that may not go down well with Arsenal fans.

It is understood that Wenger had £35m to spend in January but chose not to and the club are likely to record huge profits of up to £60m before the end of the season.

Wenger, who sold Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri for nearly £60m last summer, said: “You should know that each season, it is imperative to show a profit of between fifteen and twenty million pounds. I would add that the purpose of a coach is to always buy at a price he sees fit.

“I really like him (Hazard) and, for several reasons: it's his creative power, his ability to mis-align the opponent, his vision of the game and his consummate skill to address the last pass which make him a very interesting player.”

Basically I had him for 15m two seasons ago... 30m now? Yeah f*ck*ng right, on to the next...

You man can ridicule me all you want, but quote me on this:

Hazard will come Arsenal, RVP will sign.

-_-

Cant see it

BUT

The Ox to be as good as Hazard/Silva in three years time

"Hazard has what it takes to play for a top-level club, and Arsenal are a top-level club."

Wenger will take Arsenal to the Far East and then Africa this summer.

The Gunners are set to play matches in South Korea and China before heading to Nigeria for two games.

Thierry Henry will not pressure New York Red Bulls into extending his loan spell.

Henry is due to return after the Champions League clash against AC Milan next week.

He said: "They have been really good about it, so I can't take advantage of them."

Just go and buy him, show some ambition, a signing the fans would love and the team need.

Park will be gone, we need players who are good enough to start and want to fight for places not sit about and aren't up to standard.

You man can ridicule me all you want, but quote me on this:

Hazard will come Arsenal, RVP will sign.

-_-

:rofl:

Cant see it

BUT

:lol:

negs all round, depressing stuff

Cant see it

BUT

If this is turns out to be the case i expect to see him in a manchester city, barcelona or real mardrid in 4 years time

The Ox to be as good as Silva in three years time

The Ox is already on Messi's levels in terms of movement when they were both this age.

From time Ox can go from facing the dugout to defence splitting space in one movement is the hallmarks of a great player.

I genuinly believe he's going to bring England to European and World glory.

He's probably the most naturally gifted, powerful and direct player in World football today.

The way Tulse can go from missed to annoying, in like ten posts is mad.

I think we'll get Hazard too

I also think we'll win the Champions League

Judge me all you want! I feel something with this team

I think we'll get Hazard too

I also think we'll win the Champions League

Judge me all you want! I feel something with this team

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is set for a Euro 2012 audition at Wembley later this month.

Arsenal starlet Oxlade-Chamberlain, 18, is being lined up for a place in the squad to face Holland on February 29.

That, in turn, has opened the door for a call-up for the European Championships.

Under-fire England boss Fabio Capello sought out Oxlade-Chamberlain after his impressive performance against Manchester United last month to personally congratulate him.

He has also discussed Oxlade-Chamberlain’s Euro prospects with members of his coaching staff.

Oxlade-Chamberlain, who scored twice against Blackburn on Saturday, said: “Obviously it [England call-up] would be very nice, but I have just got to keep my feet on the ground and take it step by step.

“I am focusing on Arsenal at the moment, and am in the under-21 squad. All I can do is concentrate on what I am involved in.”

This is a big moment...its bait that with jack out, and gervinho back, we could potentially see him play AM, Wenger has already compared him to Gooney and Cesc