Blatter: "Black fucking cunt, ahh that's just banter"

TF S4DK

Racism? It can all be forgotten in a handshake, says Blatter (the head of world football)

Sepp Blatter has threatened to cause a fresh storm after claiming any racist abuse between players on the pitch should be settled by a handshake.

The Football Association are currently dealing with two incidents where a player has been accused of racially abusing an opponent - Chelsea's John Terry and Liverpool's Luis Suarez, both of whom deny any wrongdoing, are still waiting for the outcome of FA investigations.

article-2062343-0DA0263500000578-241_468x299.jpg

In control: Sepp Blatter runs world football's governing body

Blatter's insistence that there is no racism on the field of play is bound to prove controversial - as well as his suggested solution.

Asked if he thought there was racism on the pitch, the FIFA president told CNN World Sport: 'I would deny it. There is no racism, there is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one, but also the one who is affected by that.

'He should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands, and this can happen, because we have worked so hard against racism and discrimination.

article-2062343-0E65C4A000000578-687_468x286.jpg

Row I: Luis Suarez clashed with Patrice Evra

'I think the whole world is aware of the efforts we are making against racism and discrimination. And on the field of play sometimes you say something that is not very correct, but then at the end of the game, the game is over and you have the next game where you can behave better.'

Blatter also admitted there are problems over the preparations for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, with personal clashes between Brazil president Dilma Rousseff and Ricardo Teixeira, the head of Brazilian football.

Blatter added: 'The World Cup in Brazil must be a great success. There are some problems on different levels. Governmental guarantees... have to pass by decree to the congress or to parliament and this has not yet been done.

'And then there's another problem, it's a personal problem obviously between the president of the country and the president of football.'

blatter is such a c*nt :lol:

how can he be in charge of world football.

• Upvote 1

Lol. He's been charged and people still fighting it...

What evidence is he going to provide to clear his name?

When you get charged by the FA, they believe there is enough evidence to go through the process... Otherwise they would have just charged Suarez on the Monday after the game... Instead they have waited a month and clearly they have heard all the statements and have decided Suarez looks a wrong 'un, so he has to clear his name or get a penalty.

• Upvote 1

His argument from the very start wasn't that he never said the word,

His arguements was about the intent he used it with.

As supposedly in Uruguay the word is used differently and isn't a racial slur,

This is why this case is a sticky one, as how do you ever prove intent.

This is why I was saying in earlier threads that's Suarez's past conduct will go a long way into deciding his fate.

I'm not in anyway for Suarez, but it is what it is. And as I said at the time only one person will ever really know if what was said was meant to be racist.

The FA has today charged Liverpool’s Luis Suarez following an incident that occurred during the Liverpool versus Manchester United fixture at Anfield on 15 October 2011.

It is alleged that Suarez used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Manchester United’s Patrice Evra contrary to FA rules.

It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra.

The FA will issue no further comment at this time.

The Club this afternoon received notification from the Football Association of their decision to charge Luis Suarez and will take time to properly review the documentation which has been sent to us.

We will discuss the matter fully with him when he returns from international duty, but he will plead not guilty to the charge and we expect him to request a personal hearing.

Luis remains determined to clear his name of the allegation made against him by Patrice Evra.

The Club remain fully supportive of Luis in this matter.

Regardless of the intent, Suarez just like Terry has to get banned.

Even if he was saying "black black" instead of "nigga nigga" why the fuck is he referring to Evra as black, can he not read his surname on the back of his shirt?

I aint followed the explainations of Terry or Suarez as TBH what I heard from the off by both, was two people REACHING with their explainations... Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong tho.

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows someone who has been charged with an offence,

That isn't a proof of guilt, it just means there is a case to answer. Which there always was tbh, so like i said, nothing has changed.

This isn't a court of law, where you get charged, you go to pre-trial (where a judge can throw it out for lack of real evidence), then trial, where both defendent and plaintiff have their legal teams, give evidence and then have a independent jury of 12 judge.

This is a place where you have to prove your innocence. As TBH more often than not when the charge is brought to you, a decision has already been made that you are guilty. Hence why everyone laughes that why is AVB trying to overturn his recent two charges as the same men that have brought the charge to him, will be the same men that will probably sit in for his private hearing and then dismiss his appeal. How many charges get overturn by the FA % wise? Red cards is about the only thing that gets overturned and even then, you still lose more than you win.

The FA are old farts, they like to sweep things under the carpet, especially racism as I doubt many of them even know how to actually deal with it or feel comfortable enough to say what is or what isn't racially abusive or racist language. TBH I always expect these things to get swept under the carpet for these reasons. So now I'm thinking having charged him, how the fuck does the FA let him buss case? Cos what explaination are you going to give as to why? "insufficent evidence" and then what happens to Evra? Cos he then looks like the boy that cried wolf...

• Upvote 1

And as I said at the time only one person will ever really know if what was said was meant to be racist.

Not really true though.

Evra knew how the word was said to him, it is all in a persons demeanor and Evra felt it was being used in mocking fashion.

Ask yourself, would you misunderstand something like that?

he's been charged so that means the FA deem the case worth taking a thorough look at

i wouldnt celebrate it as any sort of victory even if it does involve a liverpool player

whats more concerning is chelsea and liverpool fans making excuses for the 'alleged' players

i love United and anyone that plays for us (except Michael Owen lol) but i'd happily wash my hands of any player accused of racism, care not

/

did anyone see what Oliver Holt tweeted the other day?

Is calling someone a 'black c....' racist? Spoke to a black player today who said racism is words like 'c..n'' date=' n-word, 'w..' etc. Don't know

[/quote']

:confused:

Blatter: Committed to fight against racism

(FIFA.com) Wednesday 16 November 2011

1143056_FULL-LND.jpg

© Getty Images

FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter

I would like to make it very clear, I am committed to the fight against racism and any type of discrimination in football and in society. I have been personally leading this battle against racism in football, which FIFA has been fighting against throughout the past years through campaigns in all of our competitions such as the “Say no to racism” campaign.

I also know that racism unfortunately continues to exist in football, and I have never denied this. I know that it is a big problem in society, and that it also affects sport. I strongly believe that we should continue to fight all together against racism on and off the field of play, in order to eradicate this plague.

quote.gif

I do not want to diminish the dimension of the problem of racism in society and in sport. I am committed to fighting this plague and kicking it out of football.
quote_reverse.gif

Joseph S. Blatter, FIFA President.

My comments have been misunderstood. What I wanted to express is that, as football players, during a match, you have “battles” with your opponents, and sometimes things are done which are wrong. But, normally, at the end of the match, you apologise to your opponent if you had a confrontation during the match, you shake hands, and when the game is over, it is over. Anyone who has played a football match, or a match in any sport, knows that this is the case.

Having said that, I want to stress again that I do not want to diminish the dimension of the problem of racism in society and in sport. I am committed to fighting this plague and kicking it out of football.

PMSL how they put a picture of blatter with a black man as the article image :rofl:

fifa >>>>>>>

• Upvote 1