Blatter: "Black fucking cunt, ahh that's just banter"

TF S4DK

GUS POYET has slammed Manchester United defender Patrice Evra for 'crying like a baby'.

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has this week been charged with racial abuse by the FA.

It comes after Evra accused Kop star Suarez of making racist comments towards him at Anfield last month.

But Poyet believes fellow Uruguayan Suarez would not have said anything with a racist meaning.

Brighton boss Poyet said: "I played for seven years in Spain and was called everything because I was from South America.

"And I never went out crying like a baby, like Patrice Evra, saying that someone said something to me.

"I believe Suarez. It's simple, I am surprised in a really sad way that he has been charged.

"I think it is worse to charge someone because you trust one person when you have no proof."

The former Chelsea, Spurs and Real Zaragoza midfielder added: "I am sad because it is going to become too easy. I can make a complaint about an opposition manager and if I take it as far as I can he will be charged.

"Why are we going to take one person's word over another's?"

Evra has also come under attack from France boss Laurent Blanc.

The Old Trafford left-back, 30, lost the national captaincy and got a five-match ban after the team mutinied at last year's World Cup.

He has since been recalled but former United centre-back Blanc said: "After we reached Euro 2012 Patrice said, 'That's it, job done'.

"I put him in his place and told him to stop pretending to be a VIP."

Gus Poyet insists Luis Suarez is ‘100% not a racist’ – and says England needs to adapt to foreign players coming into the country.

The Liverpool striker has been charged by the FA with abuse that “included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra”, but the Brighton boss doesn’t believe he should have a case to answer.

And in an explosive interview with the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, he backed his fellow Uruguayan to the hilt.

Poyet said: “I know Luis very well and I will go to court if someone wants to prove he’s not racist. We live in Uruguay with plenty of people who have different colour skin. We all live together and play football together. I’ve been room-mates with people of different colour and we have no problems at all.

“I can assure you and everyone Luis is not a racist. We use different words and it is a different kind of situation. What hurts me the most is that you accuse someone. Luis Suarez has been accused of being a racist.

“You cannot accuse people without a proper investigation, especially when it’s a foreigner who is coming from a different place where we treat people of colour in a different way. So it was very easy to accuse someone.

“You need to go first vey deep into it to see if there is maybe a case. For me there is nothing at all and we’re making things look bigger than they are and that hurts.”

And Poyet claims the authorities in England have to understand the way the rest of the world views terms that could be construed as racist, although he concedes players coming into the UK also need to adapt to the different culture.

He added: “I played with a player, and nobody knew him as Fernando Cáceres. Everyone knows him worldwide as Negro Caceres – even in the newspapers and on television they all him that. Is that racist? In England it is but in the rest of the world, in South America or Spain, it’s not. Because I read that 100 times in newspapers and I listen to TV programmes calling Fernando, a good friend of mine, Negro Caceres.

“I understand people in this country and I changed my way of behaving, but Luis has been in this country just a few months.

“I played in Spain for seven years and they called me everything. It doesn’t make it right, but what do you want? Tell me what you want.

“Me, I’m not racist. I’ve lived with people of different colours in different countries and I adapted to every single situation. Suarez needs to adapt to England, and England needs to adapt to the players that come here.

“England should adapt to the foreigners that come here and England needs to understand how the rest of the world lives. If we have that understanding, easy.

“If you try to go to a point that doesn’t exist in the rest of the world, it’s going to be complicated. You think the rest of the world is wrong and you are right. Maybe it looks like you want the whole world to drive on the right hand side. Do you want that? So you need to adapt as well.

“Luis Suarez is 100% not a racist. We can accuse people and make Suarez look like a racist, but he’s not. He lived in a country where we live with people and work with people of other colour. And we trust them to the end.

“You are not racist when you go against one, but [you are] if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities. That is being racist, not saying one word in one moment.

“If that’s what you want, fair enough. I take it and accept it. I had to behave in a different way because I’ve been in England for 13 years. So I know what you are like and I adapt to that.

“Give Suarez another six months and I think he’ll be how you want him to be. “

Wait Rio can't go to town on Whelan but he can on Blatter

:/

How likely is it that Rio is going to met Blatter?

Does Whelan have a twiiter page?

Can Rio not see Whelan when Man Utd play Wigan and air his opinions then?

Rio never went in on Blatter, he was just trying to educate him.

Lets not act like Rio didnt DM Oliver Holt and say see what you wrote, repeat it to my face... Sadly Holt then actually did after a England game, but clearly Rio hurt him as he then exposed Rio's DM to us...

Hernandez might be able to add some credibility to what Suarez said about it being a misunderstanding seen as he uses the term himself.

http://www.chivascam...m/noticia/2009/

Bruv, it's not the word that is the problem, surely you understand that?

It's why the word is being used on a football pitch.

Suarez has blatantly used the word to antagonize Evra, he played in Holland for 5 years, there are enough black people in Holland for him to know using such a word is not acceptable in Europe.

Hernandez has just come straight from Mexico, if anyone should be getting caught saying that on a pitch it is him, but not someone who has played with Black players for the last 6 years.

I wonder if he has ever used the word referring to Glenn Johnson or any other black player at Liverpool?

I'm guessing not as nobody has come out in his defence.

So why did he use it during a heated game against Manchester United?

Poyet

"You are not racist when you go against one, but you are if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities. That is being racist, not saying one word in one moment,"

:rofl:

There is some truth in what he says.

You dont have to be racist to racially discriminate.

The act is still racism.

It's important to understand the context of the three race words I just used.

• Upvote 1

Poyet

"You are not racist when you go against one, but you are if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities. That is being racist, not saying one word in one moment,"

:rofl:

There is some truth in what he says.

You dont have to be racist to racially discriminate.

The act is still racism.

It's important to understand the context of the three race words I just used.

Indeed. Though I was speaking on the fact he said 'you are not racist if...'

Obviously it could just be a slight mistranslation through broken English though.