Week 12 - Premier League 11/12 & CL

User

Would be very worried if i was a Liverpool fan atm. Arsenal are in good form and keep winning their games. Them against Chelsea is a must win if they want to keep the pressure up but it'll be tough. Could see Liverpool missing out on Europa again.

• Upvote 1

Would be very worried if i was a Liverpool fan atm. Arsenal are in good form and keep winning their games. Them against Chelsea is a must win if they want to keep the pressure up but it'll be tough. Could see Liverpool missing out on Europa again.

:lol:

Would be very worried if i was a Tottenham fan atm. Arsenal are in good form and keep winning their games. Them against Villa is a must win if they want to keep the pressure up but it'll be tough. Could see Tottenham missing out on Europa again.

agreed

• Downvote 1

Would be very worried if i was a Tottenham fan atm. Arsenal are in good form and keep winning their games. Them against Villa is a must win if they want to keep the pressure up but it'll be tough. Could see Tottenham missing out on Europa again.

agreed

We've got 2 home games in hand and you're still not above us :lol:

We could lose 2 games and still be ahead of you mate, don't worry about the big boys yet. Stay competing with the likes of Chelsea and Newcastle :Y:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

who clocked how the commentators try laugh off holts dive? imagine if it was someone like suarez/drogba/etc.

Parry was trying his hardest not to condemn Holt there

/

Walcott was dare I say majestic at times, his best performance in the Arsenal red, but I refuse to get carried away coz that LB was shocking

We shudda put them to the sword and put 4/5 past them to make a statement.. good 3 points