Interacial dating and black power

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

So i have been posting on this site for a few months now .

I haven't been a regular poster, but during the short time i have spent on here i have noticed that there are a few pro black posters .

so here is my question .

Is it possible to be in an interacial releationship and be pro black at the same time ?

Someone once said .

" How can you fight against the enemy when they are sharing the same bed as you "

If black people are ever going to achieve unity does that mean we have to go down the jewish / asian route of strictly dating our own race ?

Discuss

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ha this is the wrong place to get on ur pro black wave

most of the dons on here it seems much prefer white girls over their own which is incredibly baffling to me

same way a white chick who says i prefer black guys etc is a fool

same way a black guy who prefers white girls is a fool

self hatred somewhere in there no matter how you try sugarcoat it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Football coaches say that, a striker is more likely to score he focuses on things like finding space, always being on your toes, making himself available for the pass, etc than to focus on actually scoring a goal

I think it's a similar principle with being pro-Black. Focus on universal things lie getting our money right, our bodies right, our spirit & minds right & a lot of things fall into place as opposed to isolating everything to do with race.

• Upvote 4

Guest petercrotch

actually wtf is pro -black

isnt that basically black supremacy then because if a white person said im pro -white we would be in uproar still

op- what is pro black??

Just because someone is pro black it doesn't mean they are anti white .

And i wouldn't be in uproar atall ..

Guest M12 Part 2

ppl may seem pro black on here, but im sure in real life they've had their fair share of non black chicks to equal out the pro blackness

ive banged bare white tings. would NEVER wife one though. IMO pro black dont mean not associating with them in any form. I just know that any woman i take as a serious prospect/the mother of my children will at very least be mixed race.

(if some of these latin tings existing in large numbers in UK i'd reconsider my stance)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

ppl may seem pro black on here, but im sure in real life they've had their fair share of non black chicks to equal out the pro blackness

ive banged bare white tings. would NEVER wife one though. IMO pro black dont mean not associating with them in any form. I just know that any woman i take as a serious prospect/the mother of my children will at very least be mixed race.

(if some of these latin tings existing in large numbers in UK i'd reconsider my stance)

Real talk.

Exclamation mark.

I really can't understand this reasoning. Never have and tbh I dont think I will.

Plenty of latin tings exist all over London and lol at thinking some of them aren't more devils than the devils, fuck me sometimes I think man say shit without actually ever being around that culture, yet fully write off another race...

Certain mixed race girls are more white in lifestyle than white girls tbh...

When you inter mix or inter date, what most people fear I think is their natural culture being somewhat diluted by there feelings towards there partner. However this can happened in same race relationships. Infact it happens in ALL relationships if you allow it.

• Upvote 4

I hear you Peter I have no time for bruddas like this talk all this pro black stuff but dont check for black girls

I have only gone out with black girls and a couple of asian have no time for the dna diluting ting

must be the way my mum brought me up. But I do not see white people as an enemy

there are a few definitions of black power. just as there are different interpretations of white culture.

sometimes the pro black power people who are dating or married to white women are still victims of what they preach about

whether they realise it or not.

then some marry the white woman as some sort of 'victory'

i prefer the empowerment term.

Guest M12 Part 2

blacks are the most accepting race of inter-racial relationships

generally speaking every other race deems us inferior

but yet im sure we are generally the most welcoming of everyone

funny that

it makes perfect sense

if you feel you are inferior to whites/asians etc you are more likely to marry "upwards" to increase how society views you.

Likewise the opposite if a white/asian thinks blacks are below them, they are less likely to want to be involved with one. As it decreases their social status.

It's simple and whether we deny it or not, most black people think whites are better than them. See it all the time on here you have black guys saying, these niggas with money have no class do you see white people doing this. and why cant black people just have fun without violence do you see the whites doing that.

Most of our generation is lost.

• Upvote 4