Interacial dating and black power

Guest petercrotch

WHY ARE ASIANS SO MONEY HUNGRY THOUGH?

WHY DO ASIANS ALWAYS OWN OR WORK IN CHICKEN AND CHIP SHOPS?

WHY DO ASIANS ALWAYS HAVE BUSINESSES?

AND LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST... I WENT INTO A POUND SHOP OWNED BY YOUR VERY GREATEST AN ASIAN MAN... I HAD TO BUY A CLOTH OF SOME KIND FOR MY DAD... THE CLOTH COST 6POUNDS I HAVE 5 POUNDS... I SAID BAWSE MAN, I BEG U TAKE THIS 5 POUNDS... HE SAID NO

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

MY 1 POUND DIFFERENCE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE UR SHOP GO BANKRUPT

HE WOULD RATHER HAVE NO SALE THEN A SALE BY KNOCKING OFF 1 POUND

FUCKING ASIANS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Guest petercrotch

Typically blacks. Complaining about the asians then next day go pak and buy some dax hair grease.

No one is complaining . it's good that they have a strong community and they are eating . They've got brains .

I just hope my black brothers can achieve that . atleast before i die lol

• Upvote 2

Guest petercrotch

WHY ARE ASIANS SO MONEY HUNGRY THOUGH?

WHY DO ASIANS ALWAYS OWN OR WORK IN CHICKEN AND CHIP SHOPS?

WHY DO ASIANS ALWAYS HAVE BUSINESSES?

AND LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST... I WENT INTO A POUND SHOP OWNED BY YOUR VERY GREATEST AN ASIAN MAN... I HAD TO BUY A CLOTH OF SOME KIND FOR MY DAD... THE CLOTH COST 6POUNDS I HAVE 5 POUNDS... I SAID BAWSE MAN, I BEG U TAKE THIS 5 POUNDS... HE SAID NO

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

MY 1 POUND DIFFERENCE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE UR SHOP GO BANKRUPT

HE WOULD RATHER HAVE NO SALE THEN A SALE BY KNOCKING OFF 1 POUND

FUCKING ASIANS

Money my friend . it's all about money . Money makes the world go round . Jews are the worst though . and that is the reason they own pretty much everything

i get u point that asians, jews usually marry within they race, it gives them a lot of advantages . but i doubt that movement or unit will happen in the black uk community, ,

what advantages?

They have many advantages . They have unity . and POWER

If i asked you to walk down your high street and tell me what you see i guarantee it will be asian shop after asian shop after asian shop .

Look at jews . 93 pence out of every pound jews spend is in their own shops . that's why they are so powerful

As soon as a brother gets something on the go our peers/community think we should be giving something back. As somone said before you wouldn't see Asians or Jews go into a shop owned by their own race and start asking for discount or complaining about how the prices are too high and you should " look after your own". Or how because " so and so " owns a business he thinks he's too big now and forgot where he came from etc

They (asians and jews) probably would happily pay abit more rather than go to the local supermarket to help their community.

A prime example is my barber shop which is owned by my boy. He upped the prices awhile back yet guys still complain and some who personally know him still pay him the same old price. Now to me he's my boy and I could get away with paying the old price but he's trying to do something positive so I always pay the new amount every time.

You think them certain things could run in a shop catering for white men or womens hair..

Yo have got to be kidding?

Asians are the absolute worst for this, I know an asian guy who owns a printing place and have seen first hand the number of customers who expect a discount based on the fact they're asian. He actually over quotes jobs then discounts it to the normal price to make them feel like they've got a deal, man was going to Jumu'ah and catching stress for being tight :lol:

Well blacks aren't going to be the worst for it because we are the minority business owners. However I can guarantee to when a black person starts some type of business there will be a overwhelming majority of people that will be looking at how they can help themselves.

Asians and Jews have always had a strong sense of unity where as black people only have unity when some opportunity or tragedy brings us together.

Not to mention there is actual competition within Asian business's, they actually have alternatives if they feel there not getting a good deal. Alternatives normally that reside within their own race.

• Upvote 1

Dont make the mistake of having a child with a mix race girl bro. I done it its long, they are unstable, have a identity crises and genereally lack a backbone. There are insecure and are obsessed on how they look. Me personally and i have said this for years believes this is down to a problem in the DNA structure and chromosomes. I yet have come across a mix tace ting who i would want to marry - forget looks just character as a person of value. They always lack something. My view anyway

They are out there, although I think I got lucky!

None of that is a factor from what I've seen, it's simply a case of we're both asian so sort it out brother.

I've seen people ask for their friend to get a discount because "he's a good Pathan lad".

On occasions he didn't give discounts he told me he was getting badmouthed within the community.

Most black people setup business to sell to other black people, or at least limit there business so much that it can only sell to black people. Nothing wrong with that but lets be honest we ain't the best consumer demographic.

In my family and families close friends, the entrepreneurs I've seen are all rich via businesses which dont particularly target black people. For example my aunt owns a old people's home, she's RICH. There are no black people in her home and tbh in the last 15 years I dont think there ever has.

Also I definitely think black people as a race, look at other communities as being tighter. When in reality they ain't btw, we just are poor consumers like I said. Asian man get one over on other asians if you think otherwise, you dont really know how asians move. lmao. One thing I will say about the difference between asian people looking a deal off other asian people is they are prepared to pay the marked rate, they just dont think they should & will look to said asian businessman to help them out. Black people wanna tell how much they gonna pay other black businesses, rather than waiting to see if said businessman willl look after him.

• Upvote 1

I got a friend like this, his daughter is mixed race yet he CONSTANTLY goes on about how evil the white man is, the thing is as I have always said I do not like the term black power and I defo agree with the poster who said black EMPOWERMENT, I prefer that term too.

Some people become more privy to the black experience later in life and maybe they had a child BEFORE this happened and they happened to be mixed race I guess in one instance it shouldnt matter but like it or lump it that trump card will ALWAYS come in in discussion.

The thing is too many people on the black tip based their whole life around hating white people when really that is supposed to have NOTHING to do with it, I mean the type of person to say "the white man is the devil" but the said black person is on a long ting to give blood to other black people ie Keiton Knight (rip) (yeah i know he was mixed race but you get my point)

If you want a simple life with no hassle and you wanna be pro black, allow inter racially dating or you CAN inter racially date but just know what comes along with it.

ha this is the wrong place to get on ur pro black wave

most of the dons on here it seems much prefer white girls over their own which is incredibly baffling to me

same way a white chick who says i prefer black guys etc is a fool

same way a black guy who prefers white girls is a fool

self hatred somewhere in there no matter how you try sugarcoat it

to be honest I have to agree.

None of that is a factor from what I've seen, it's simply a case of we're both asian so sort it out brother.

I've seen people ask for their friend to get a discount because "he's a good Pathan lad".

On occasions he didn't give discounts he told me he was getting badmouthed within the community.

Its not an active thought process because its been well endowed in asian communities for along time. Obviously I can't speak for what you've saw, this isn't a straight line here where everything works one way. If an Asian owns a business then usually the whole community will recommend, the main part of it though is you will rarely see an Asian turn to a white or black man when he has the alternatives within his own race. Even if it does cost a little bit more, its not even a concious thought of I want to help my community, its just i'd rather have an asian do it then someone else. I'd guess that's probably evolved from the days of helping each other in the way what we as black consumers should do , but we don't

Also I definitely think black people as a race, look at other communities as being tighter. When in reality they ain't btw, we just are poor consumers like I said. Asian man get one over on other asians if you think otherwise, you dont really know how asians move. One thing I will say about the difference between asian people looking a deal off other asian people is they are prepared to pay the marked rate, they just dont think they should & will look to said asian businessman to help them out. Black people wanna tell how much they gonna pay other black businesses.

The thing is that you rarely see the odd few Asians or Jews living in an area which leaves them as the minority race in a area.

Asians and Jews normally live in clusters so to speak, while black people mainly live together primarily because of cost and availability of their area instead of the retrospect of wanting to live in majority black area.

• Upvote 1

TBH this black power shit is just not for me

Prefer to judge people by their character than the colour of their skin

pos

Couldn't agree with you more

of course this probably makes you a uncle tom, bounty, house nigga, kaffa, sleeping with the enemy type guy

or whatever people are calling it these days

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Also I definitely think black people as a race, look at other communities as being tighter. When in reality they ain't btw, we just are poor consumers like I said. Asian man get one over on other asians if you think otherwise, you dont really know how asians move. lmao. One thing I will say about the difference between asian people looking a deal off other asian people is they are prepared to pay the marked rate, they just dont think they should & will look to said asian businessman to help them out. Black people wanna tell how much they gonna pay other black businesses, rather than waiting to see if said businessman willl look after him.

WRONG . It is the case . Look at how much black on black crime is comitted in england . This sh*t happens daily

• Downvote 3

The thing is that you rarely see the odd few Asians or Jews living in an area which leaves them as the minority race in a area.

Asians and Jews normally live in clusters so to speak, while black people mainly live together primarily because of cost and availability of their area instead of the retrospect of wanting to live in majority black area.

While I agree with this.

There are areas where asians haven't penetrated a self sufficent business community and I do wonder how that changes them... Someone I knew lived in Gravesend, there was always asians in the area but not a lot, and incomparsion to the other asian communities I'd seen, well I dunno about now, but back then it didnt have a community. Granted Chatham was just up the road...

WRONG . It is the case . Look at how much black on black crime is comitted in england . This sh*t happens daily

White on white crime, you know crime, is higher than black on black...

The issue the police really have with black on black crime, is the level of violence, violence over nothing, and the feeling that its a vicious circle for them to try and police.