Interacial dating and black power

Guest petercrotch

Lol at hating on 'Mr Patel'.

Mr Patel probably beat his son with a belt every time he cut class.

Mr Patel probably made sure his son did Accounting even though he wanted to be a DJ.

Mr Patel probably instilled into his son the value of education, even though he wanted to play Xbox.

I'm not even be a c*nt, but a 'GOOD' education is grossly undervalued by some Black people, bar Nigerians (IN MY OPINION). And yes, lately, A LOT of White people undervalue education. Only difference being, there are a lot more White people, meaning those who are educated will always outnumber those who aren't.

Imagine being Black and qualifying as a Chartered Accountant or Engineer, who in the world will question your competence for certain jobs or roles?

Even with a certain degree of institutional racism, you have to admit, A LOT more doors will be open to you.

So why do certain youths pick the 'roadman' option?

Shit is bafflng.

Mis-education , no role models, poverty and young jeezy

You guys are fucked. I swear this is why my Nigerian mates always do well. Most Nigerians already feel they are superior to most anyway :lol:

Seriously though, your life would be much better if you lived it on a day to day basis, assessing things individually. Allow making broad generalisations about race, look for the qualities you'd like in a girl or whatever and stick to those qualities be they White, Black, Asian or Brown.

As long as their families are potentially accepting of you, if you feel that family drama is not an obstacle then why let any other 'pro black' issues cloud your judgement.

It's people who say 'I would never wife someone who wasn't black' who are truly lost.

I would easily marry someone who I thought suited me significantly, no matter their race, but maybe that's how I've been raised. My brother's pretty much engaged to an Estonian and my long term gal is Chinese, so that's pretty much sums up our attitude to inter-racial dating.

And no, I'm not some 'self-hating coon'. If my Black ex wasn't crazy, she'd be long term too.

This is what gets on my nerves with the aff man dem, they dont want to no business whatsoever with us Jams unless its drugs. When i got brought into dis F ting back in the day by my naija boy and went on a move with his 'uncles'. They went into one when he brought me along talking allsorts in their language shouting and cussing n shit. I was a young g tyna make some pees and these affs thought i was a piece of shit

lol they most prob didnt need you there - nothing to do with you being jamo

You guys are fucked. I swear this is why my Nigerian mates always do well. Most Nigerians already feel they are superior to most anyway :lol:

Seriously though, your life would be much better if you lived it on a day to day basis, assessing things individually. Allow making broad generalisations about race, look for the qualities you'd like in a girl or whatever and stick to those qualities be they White, Black, Asian or Brown.

As long as their families are potentially accepting of you, if you feel that family drama is not an obstacle then why let any other 'pro black' issues cloud your judgement.

It's people who say 'I would never wife someone who wasn't black' who are truly lost.

I would easily marry someone who I thought suited me significantly, no matter their race, but maybe that's how I've been raised. My brother's pretty much engaged to an Estonian and my long term gal is Chinese, so that's pretty much sums up our attitude to inter-racial dating.

And no, I'm not some 'self-hating coon'. If my Black ex wasn't crazy, she'd be long term too.

This is what gets on my nerves with the aff man dem, they dont want to no business whatsoever with us Jams unless its drugs. When i got brought into dis F ting back in the day by my naija boy and went on a move with his 'uncles'. They went into one when he brought me along talking allsorts in their language shouting and cussing n shit. I was a young g tyna make some pees and these affs thought i was a piece of shit

Nar it was i heard jamaican, and they started putting there fingers to their mouth imply we smoke weed or something along them lines. Nigerians are racists lol, you go to naija rave as a jamo you stick out, go to a bashment rave now everyone is intermingled.

Mr Patel probably made sure his son did Accounting even though he wanted to be a DJ.

Mr Patel probably instilled into his son the value of education, even though he wanted to play Xbox.

I'm not even be a c*nt, but a 'GOOD' education is grossly undervalued by some Black people, bar Nigerians (IN MY OPINION). And yes, lately, A LOT of White people undervalue education. Only difference being, there are a lot more White people, meaning those who are educated will always outnumber those who aren't.

Imagine being Black and qualifying as a Chartered Accountant or Engineer, who in the world will question your competence for certain jobs or roles?

Even with a certain degree of institutional racism, you have to admit, A LOT more doors will be open to you.

Shit is bafflng.

Poverty? I don't think this is sizeable enough factor really.

No role models? How come? Does someone have to be black to become a black kid's role model?

• Upvote 2

Shit is bafflng.

It's obvious

If the rest of society worship material things power and women why wouldn't the youts take what they see as the fast track option to the prize?

Shit is bafflng.

Poverty? I don't think this is sizeable enough factor really.

No role models? How come? Does someone have to be black to become a black kid's role model?

Hmm perhaps father figure would be a more better description rather than role model.

Shit is bafflng.

It's obvious

If the rest of society worship material things power and women why wouldn't the youts take what they see as the fast track option to the prize?

It's true black people love to have their dessert before there dinner. They dont want to be patient and certainly dont posses a long term vision.

We saw this with the riots. First shops to get hit was JD Sports :/ while places like waterstones got left standing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shit is bafflng.

Meh, sometimes laziness, sometimes poverty, but always hoping to come up in life quickly.

• Downvote 1

who a man fucks doesn't define him in the slightest

what he chooses to love, breed and share a bulk part of his life with is another thing all together

when it comes to marriage and sowing a seed, it does.

how can someone be black power this white man did this to our people reh reh reh

we dont invest in ourselves yada yada yada and then be married to a white woman having confused kids?

doesnt make any sense in the world.

about as hypocritical as people who hate fags but buy fag desgined clothes but on a more serious level

why does it?

sex is a matter of physical attraction...the other things like love, marriage, children is a mostly a conscious decision on an individuals part.

and also is depends on what you mean pro-black/black power. because if us blacks have this twisted mentality that disassociating yourself with people from other races will make us advance faster and further then we're delusional. we have to be more tactical than just a mere dislike for whites/asians/jews. how some sections of these races have achieved is to "use" and sometimes even exploit other races for their own good.

because is just is. and i personally beleive its obvious when i see all those who are pro black and married to white women

they always have something to show about their lives that make their other pro black efforts just seem silly

darcus howe is one example.. i really respect him and what he does, yet..... he couldnt raise his own son properly

the documentary he and his son went on..just showed how angry they both were...

david lammy, another one...

that obama's friend who's a top professor at harvard.. always doing pro black stuff then he shocks everyone with some confoonery such as saying black pple were responsible for their own slavery...then u dig deep and see his "research" was sponsored by some zionist/jewish guys who would never have sponsored a similar project about their own people.

every one of them always have something about them that is an insult to their cause and cant be taken very seriously.

and only jewish people expoited inter marriage to suit them really effectively because...they are white, as white as anyother white person. they may not be anglo saxon but are all caucasian

Swear sometimes p forget that we as people are all flawed...

• Downvote 1

Nar it was i heard jamaican, and they started putting there fingers to their mouth imply we smoke weed or something along them lines. Nigerians are racists lol, you go to naija rave as a jamo you stick out, go to a bashment rave now everyone is intermingled.

LOOOL!

One of my bredrins is attracted to white females badly, the way he use to hype Keeley for example, now one of the most fucked things about him is, he has never so much as kissed a white girl in his life...

To me that not living, how can you be attracted to a person but not wanna experience them through fear of embracing their race. He wouldn't even go on a clubbing holiday in fear he wouldn't be able to fight his temptation.

He's got a chick but when I look at their relationship its like a brother & sister ting. I swear they actually dont have sex, maybe once a month max...

FUCK THAT.

i get u point that asians, jews usually marry within they race, it gives them a lot of advantages . but i doubt that movement or unit will happen in the black uk community, ,

what advantages?

They have many advantages . They have unity . and POWER

If i asked you to walk down your high street and tell me what you see i guarantee it will be asian shop after asian shop after asian shop .

Look at jews . 93 pence out of every pound jews spend is in their own shops . that's why they are so powerful

As soon as a brother gets something on the go our peers/community think we should be giving something back. As somone said before you wouldn't see Asians or Jews go into a shop owned by their own race and start asking for discount or complaining about how the prices are too high and you should " look after your own". Or how because " so and so " owns a business he thinks he's too big now and forgot where he came from etc

They (asians and jews) probably would happily pay abit more rather than go to the local supermarket to help their community.

A prime example is my barber shop which is owned by my boy. He upped the prices awhile back yet guys still complain and some who personally know him still pay him the same old price. Now to me he's my boy and I could get away with paying the old price but he's trying to do something positive so I always pay the new amount every time.

You think them certain things could run in a shop catering for white men or womens hair..

Yo have got to be kidding?

Asians are the absolute worst for this, I know an asian guy who owns a printing place and have seen first hand the number of customers who expect a discount based on the fact they're asian. He actually over quotes jobs then discounts it to the normal price to make them feel like they've got a deal, man was going to Jumu'ah and catching stress for being tight :lol:

exactly. this happens amongst chinese, turks, jews, and whites... everyone does it. but somehow some eeedyat black thinks its worst in his own little world.

bangladeshis rob asian stores up and down shadwell, and warehouses. they swindle each other, kill each other do all the usual things every human community does. but some blackie thinks it only happens in his yard which is why he washes his hands of said community OR continues to complain it happens as if it only happens to him.

Typically but not unsurprisingly you have taken this argument to some stupid next d*ck head tr0lling level.

Back to where I initially started...... we all know how it is, and my whole point is leading to black people will do what is in their own personal interest. They will shop from the Indian man or the white or wherever, if a black person opens a business the business owner is meant to understand " how it is out there", " times are hard ", " sticking together and what not".

We shouldn't even be comparing what other races do, we should be watching our own lane anyway. We aren't in a position to look at other races and apply what they do to what we do. Its like a third world country looking at developed country and trying to apply the same methodologies and social tenancies.

Like I said an Asian will buy from an Asian and a Jew will buy from a Jew whether you want to put that down to community, trust or familiarity is open to discussion.

ppl may seem pro black on here, but im sure in real life they've had their fair share of non black chicks to equal out the pro blackness

ive banged bare white tings. would NEVER wife one though. IMO pro black dont mean not associating with them in any form. I just know that any woman i take as a serious prospect/the mother of my children will at very least be mixed race.

This is exactly where I lie.

I meet white girls constantly and while they are nice, they are different, they don't have a lot of knowledge of how I was raised and my background.

It's like an inside joke almost.

I feel I would be giving up my culture wifing a white girl.

And that to me is betrayal, I'm not saying it should be to every black person but for me, who culture is an integral part of, it would be.

And I ain't even pro black like that, so I don't think anyone could seriously call themselves pro black with a white woman.

No offence to anyone, just my view, some people out there think they have zero responsibilty to their culture.

• Upvote 2

Guest Portuguese

So you would turn down a sexy non-black female with good human qualities for an average black female with zero human qualities ?

I no I wouldn't but If there was a choice of a black mixed Arabic Latin white Asian chick all with the same qualities then Black wins every time IMO

So you would turn down a sexy non-black female with good human qualities for an average black female with zero human qualities ?

I no I wouldn't but If there was a choice of a black mixed Arabic Latin white Asian chick all with the same qualities then Black wins every time IMO

Why would i go for a below average black female in the first place, or you telling there aren't sexy black females out there with good qualities?

And agree with your second point.