Revealed: mark duggan was not carrying a firearm

MARVELL

8 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

why would anyone be ok with feds to shoot their mates? criminals & law abiding citizens alike

Obviously but it's just very hypocritical coming from certain types of people. Citizens going to work everyday (not on the roads) and generally being law abiding have every right to loudly complain.

Self proclaimed violent career criminals, meanwhile, don't have as much of a leg on to stand on when they're crying about police brutality on blacks, when they themselves have brutalised their fellow black man in various ways, whether it is kidnapping them for drugs and money and using extreme violence to get what you need or killing them for a relatively minor disrespect. Etc etc 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ag. said:

Obviously but it's just very hypocritical coming from certain types of people. Citizens going to work everyday (not on the roads) and generally being law abiding have every right to loudly complain.

Self proclaimed violent career criminals, meanwhile, don't have as much of a leg on to stand on when they're crying about police brutality on blacks, when they themselves have brutalised their fellow black man in various ways, whether it is kidnapping them for drugs and money and using extreme violence to get what you need or killing them for a relatively minor disrespect. Etc etc 

Its not hypocritical, police are the law enforcers so they held to a higher standard than your criminal, who if gets caught is left to the mercy of the system, something which rarely happens with the police.

• Like 1

Yeshua i get all that.. My point is basically that proven roadmen aka serious habitual criminals don't have a right to talk about anyone else abusing power when they themselves abuse whatever power they have whether in their gang or local community to do violence and inspire youngers to also do violence that takes and ruins faaar more black lives than the police do when they shoot a black guy every other year (uk not USA)

10 hours ago, Yeshua said:

Its not hypocritical, police are the law enforcers so they held to a higher standard than your criminal, who if gets caught is left to the mercy of the system, something which rarely happens with the police.

Have to jump in here tbh. What your saying wasn't disputed, the argument is about certain people only wanting to be pro black when it's convenient i.e when someone dies at the hands of a fed.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Anyone could have created that document

And when I say anyone I mean absolutely anyone

Only thing it's evidence of is that someone has a lot of time to be making smear campaigns against C1

If man wanted to get actual evidence of a man snitching all you'd have to do is ask the fields lot

Dunno about this though

Mad how this resurfaced - because of this one website.

Was discussed earlier in this thread

On 1/8/2014 at 4:45 PM, TF S4DK said:

Smh, don't know how I should be more mad at tbh.

http://dugganinquest.independent.gov.uk/docs/CD001513_-_CD001519.pdf

DISGUSTING.

DNA found on the letter linked to some criminal that one of the detectives helped put away.

C1 was talking about doing an interview on insta to clear it all up, doubt it.

But If he does we need a Dardest TV Special.

16 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Anyone could have created that document

And when I say anyone I mean absolutely anyone

Only thing it's evidence of is that someone has a lot of time to be making smear campaigns against C1

If man wanted to get actual evidence of a man snitching all you'd have to do is ask the fields lot

Dunno about this though

Trap there is a lot of evidence about snitching.

Documents 

USB sticks 

sightings 

21 minutes ago, Restrictive said:

Mad how this resurfaced - because of this one website.

Was discussed earlier in this thread

DNA found on the letter linked to some criminal that one of the detectives helped put away.

C1 was talking about doing an interview on insta to clear it all up, doubt it.

But If he does we need a Dardest TV Special.

post is gone what was it and from who

18 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

post is gone what was it and from who

That propertingsuk account, some news report denying the claims in the letter etc from the inquest

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPSkcqFnWWF32CaTLYNIm4CmzXyzjAFwMw6lw0/?taken-by=propertingsuk

Posts still up dunno why its saying removed but I think its because they've made their account private but link above should work

C1s post on the matter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjKO8bZhYR1NQo1f7OkL6VrHxrJGtaE3gLb8Mo0/?taken-by=c1_empire

Like I said if he does an interview, it needs to be Dardest NFTR aint gonna cut it at least for this topic.

Someone claiming they're from trident sent a journalist information

It refers to hard drives and such and such but that letter is not evidence of anything at all other than that someone has sent a letter in

We don't even know if the person that sent it in was even an independent reporter

Could iterally be anyone as could the person claiming they work for trident

Also contrary to public perception this is not power 

Polices interactions with informants is documented 

If and when they have to disclose information what they'll do is redact anything that could help someone identify who the informant is