Being shallow

Guest M12 Part 2

im shallow. if my girl wasnt at least a 7 wouldnt wanna be seen on road with her. Personality is important but if you dont look the part i aint ever gonna see you seriously in that way.

/

I dont think its cos men are more shallow, i think its because girls have things other than looks than win them over. Men its strictly peng tings thats it. You could go find a wife at a tesco checkout if she was sexy enough.Women they are programmed to be attracted to money, looks, status/power and i dont care what anyone says, even if a girl isnt attracted to you at all. a personality she likes and one or two sessions of good d*ck and shes yours to lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmm can be ..

For me there needs to be a balance these days, need to find them attractive and they should have a good personality/communication/ambition

have been with someone in the past who wasnt ure best looking guy [wasnt really attracted to him] but he was nice and had a nice personality. wouldnt do that again though

M one two said it really...

a sane girl could never go for a man lower then her status....

thats why men lie

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

im shallow. if my girl wasnt at least a 7 wouldnt wanna be seen on road with her. Personality is important but if you dont look the part i aint ever gonna see you seriously in that way.

/

I dont think its cos men are more shallow, i think its because girls have things other than looks than win them over. Men its strictly peng tings thats it. You could go find a wife at a tesco checkout if she was sexy enough.Women they are programmed to be attracted to money, looks, status/power and i dont care what anyone says, even if a girl isnt attracted to you at all. a personality she likes and one or two sessions of good d*ck and shes yours to lose.

C/S

Guest phonecharger

oh

iam not a pretty boy

but i got di banter to secure the deal

/

i dnt go after pengers to wifey tbh

too much of a headache

average tings with boom personality/good dress sense ftw

oh

iam not a pretty boy

but i got di banter to secure the deal

/

i dnt go after pengers to wifey tbh

too much of a headache

average tings with boom personality/good dress sense ftw

SAID IT IN ONE...

BUT I GOT CALLED A SMALLBWOY BY I THINK IT WAS M12

ANYONE WITH HALF A SENSE WOULD NO THAT 8/9/10/10 GIRLS WILL BRING YOU HEADACHE AND YOU PROBABLY COULD NOT TRUST THEM 100%

Guest M12 Part 2

boy a woman is a woman. allow being scared of them because they're good looking.

Guys are sat at home sweating because their girl is going westfields alone and might get moved to.

fack outta here

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

boy a woman is a woman. allow being scared of them because they're good looking.

Guys are sat at home sweating because their girl is going westfields alone and might get moved to.

fack outta here

/thread