aaaaaaaaaaaaaabdominals

Kurtis

Guest M12 Part 2

look up knee raises and hanging leg raises, they're the ones that i think have helped me the most.

but really you need to be watching what youre eating and being more active.

im glad to see youve come off the ricky ross hype though. not good for you at all

the diet has been changed up, not just what I eat, but the quality of what i eat, instead of buying like cheap meat, getting something of higher quality, free range eggs, natural juice instead of soft drinks, next step is to get a george foreman grill and instead of any weight gainer ill be getting whey isolate n mixing with water

just need to learn about gym exercises, plus imma be there on my own so I dunno how Ill learn to do squats and stuff

knee raises and hanging raises sounds simple enough, ill incorporate them when I get my membership, atm its just sit ups at home

gonna take up jogging aswell

my mindset just randomly changed more or less overnight like a month ago

• 5 months later...

do all of the above

you can also do ab workouts at home easily, sometimes i just do a standing two footed jump and pul my knees up to my chest do 20 of these

tense and twist when goin up stairs, tense and focus ur abs when doin core exrcises like squats deadlifts military press honestly theres no end

nuff crunches from all diff angles saw a vid of pacman doin his abs, just copy him

abdominals are important for ur belly chakra so there the ultimate motivation

if u wanna see ur abs u need to have low enough BF% drink more water and eat as much as you need not excessively