Ignorant man dem

Had to cut off certain man this year cos I'm just through.

Man always arguing when they clearly don't know what they are talking about, man not being able to behave themselves in the road etc...

Even man having to move house a few times for getting into it with local black people.

How do you deal with ignorant niggaz?

Guest M12 Part 2

i dont cut guys off anymore. I just have guys that i know are useless for certain tings.

There are guys I can go raving with/go comedy show with/watch football with. Who I wouldnt bother talking to about anything serious with. On the other hand i have friends who i know i couldnt go to a rave with or a concert or go shopping with, but i could talk to them about work, politics, career decisions etc etc.

The older you get you start to realise that one person can't be everything. You just need to use the right people for the right things

• Upvote 6

Guest petercrotch

Having nothing to do with them . Change your number . Try not to be seen or heard . Sooner or later they will get the message or they will just forget about you considering Most people have their own lives to worry about

ive cut out a few of the twitter and facebook guys that take pics of their new creps, when they go dinner, on the way to the airport etc. just straight delete. one fool got so gassed up in his twitter jetset life that he started to use it on me, a little flip of the script back on him and it allowed me to find out he was lying all along about even going to UCL, or living in dulwich. this was a close bredrin before but u know how pple are close only cos we take what they say as truth, basic stuff at least. Then i see man folding clothes in banana republic, while talking about working with guy ritchie. c*nt...

i dont cut guys off anymore. I just have guys that i know are useless for certain tings.

There are guys I can go raving with/go comedy show with/watch football with. Who I wouldnt bother talking to about anything serious with. On the other hand i have friends who i know i couldnt go to a rave with or a concert or go shopping with, but i could talk to them about work, politics, career decisions etc etc.

The older you get you start to realise that one person can't be everything. You just need to use the right people for the right things

This is pretty much how I work

This is pretty much how I work

SAID IT IN ONE

1 man cant do everything... u need to seek out new boys