Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest chap44uns

Breaking up with your chick and then...

28 posts in this topic

getting back with them

has anyone here felt victim to the puss?

/

my brudda literally breaks up with his chick every now and then then all of a sudden gets back with her, i feel sorry for him as i can clearly see hes fallen victim to the hole

once hes breaks up with her its always the same story, wont work out etc

shit like this makes u see your boys in a different light, i dont think i can ever take him seriously again

Done it once with the same girl and then just broke up again the other day...

I have commitment issues so I don't tend to get in relationships and when I do I need a break/lose out to temptation from other females every so often so thats why I don't do relationships

There's this girl I'm seeing not official ting but her ex who she broke up with like 2months ago,keeps calling texting her and shit man sent like a 70line text to her to other day :lol: ...

and the weirdest thing is that after she told him me and her beat this guy still texts her...feel sorry for the dude tbh and my man is like 23 and the girl is my age 18

its when some people get too knee deep and go to a point that girl is all they know

There's this girl I'm seeing not official ting but her ex who she broke up with like 2months ago,keeps calling texting her and shit man sent like a 70line text to her to other day :lol: ...

and the weirdest thing is that after she told him me and her beat this guy still texts her...feel sorry for the dude tbh and my man is like 23 and the girl is my age 18

23 you kna i honestly dunno how some man do this sorta thing and feel normal

tbh in most adult relationships people break up and get back together again. I dont know of many people who go straight through for years with no breaks.

/

A 23 yr old losing a girl to an 18 yr old is a joke ting, Should be on a different level in life. Should be no comparison between the 2

The boys clearly got it bad. Grown man carry on like that as well so barely phased by a 23year old being like that. Just a bit baffled why a 23yr old is pining for a 18yr old, embarrassing.

my ex from 2008/9 is still trying it, it got to the point where I actually had to be nasty to her, even blocked her on facebook bt she still finds ways

its almost 2012 ffs

i need to pick better females, but i dont trust people so i prob wont have another relationship until im past 30

some people js get it BAD

some poeple get hurt and cant deal with it and it ruins them...

ive seen too many mann get buried by chicks and i dont get it

guys i know stil talkin about 1 girl from 4 years ago

4 fuckin years

jeez...

Currently trying to salvage the wreck of my relationship. It has a pulse but it's fucking weak.

Currently trying to salvage the wreck of my relationship. It has a pulse but it's fucking weak.

Is it you who said your girl has a condition?

Me and my ex are trying to work through things.

The split done us both so good and was what we needed, I got a new job, got back in the gym and saved some money. She is doing management courses at work and sorted a few life things out.

Only time can tell but it was nice to take a step back and see where you was going wrong and I most definitely needed that, I'm taking things SLOW now and no doubt doing things properly.

Ok lemme ask a question.

When you split with a chick and it's been more than a few weeks do you ask the girl if she's been getting d*ck from somewhere else?

If she has do you mind?

I dunno if a relationship of mine can go anywhere if there's been in-between d*ck.

Is it you who said your girl has a condition?

Yeah it's me.

Ok lemme ask a question.

When you split with a chick and it's been more than a few weeks do you ask the girl if she's been getting d*ck from somewhere else?

If she has do you mind?

I dunno if a relationship of mine can go anywhere if there's been in-between d*ck.

LOL answering that is a minefield on here.

Sending sheep to the slaughter

in-between d*ck lol

that would kill me, i wouldnt even ask, the thought itself is fucked

I would have to ask allow hearing from someone else because that will have me raging even more

thats peak. tbh though that should only happen if youre apart for a long time. If you break up for 6 weeks and shes catching D from different angles in that time, thats not a keeper.

Either shes loose and threw herself into it as soon as she was single or shes been stringing along someone while you were together and used the break up as her excuse to finally do it.

I like women with strong minds, if you were talking about and acting virtuous through the relationship. i dont expect you to get wild as soon as you get out of it.

thats peak. tbh though that should only happen if youre apart for a long time. If you break up for 6 weeks and shes catching D from different angles in that time, thats not a keeper.

Either shes loose and threw herself into it as soon as she was single or shes been stringing along someone while you were together and used the break up as her excuse to finally do it.

I like women with strong minds, if you were talking about and acting virtuous through the relationship. i dont expect you to get wild as soon as you get out of it.

My thoughts exactly.

Always said if you 'break up' at least one, just allow the whole ting, eventually it won't end well.

Always said if you 'break up' at least one, just allow the whole ting, eventually it won't end well.

>_<

Anyway, shit is back on :Y:

Going through a rough patch with my chick, think we both think that the relationship will never end and noone wants to say that's it.

She knows that if we ever broke up that's it. No games and getting back together. Don't wanna look like a chump.

so one chick i know split up with her man like july/august times

now i find out a few hours ago she is back with him, this guy has a kid with another woman and sees the kid, my girl found out he was cheating on her with his baby mums, so she split up with him after she wasted pure money on the guy and his mum, and now she's back with him

her reason? oh im using him

fuck off, you have no respect for yourself for going back, i will never see her the same way again known her for 10 years as well, some women are fucking idiots with no self respect

:lol: at her using him. Poor girl is in denial