Breaking up with your chick and then...

Guest chap44uns

Guest phonecharger

getting back with them

has anyone here felt victim to the puss?

/

my brudda literally breaks up with his chick every now and then then all of a sudden gets back with her, i feel sorry for him as i can clearly see hes fallen victim to the hole

once hes breaks up with her its always the same story, wont work out etc

shit like this makes u see your boys in a different light, i dont think i can ever take him seriously again

• Downvote 1

There's this girl I'm seeing not official ting but her ex who she broke up with like 2months ago,keeps calling texting her and shit man sent like a 70line text to her to other day :lol: ...

and the weirdest thing is that after she told him me and her beat this guy still texts her...feel sorry for the dude tbh and my man is like 23 and the girl is my age 18

Guest phonecharger

There's this girl I'm seeing not official ting but her ex who she broke up with like 2months ago,keeps calling texting her and shit man sent like a 70line text to her to other day :lol: ...

and the weirdest thing is that after she told him me and her beat this guy still texts her...feel sorry for the dude tbh and my man is like 23 and the girl is my age 18

23 you kna i honestly dunno how some man do this sorta thing and feel normal

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh in most adult relationships people break up and get back together again. I dont know of many people who go straight through for years with no breaks.

/

A 23 yr old losing a girl to an 18 yr old is a joke ting, Should be on a different level in life. Should be no comparison between the 2

• Upvote 2

Me and my ex are trying to work through things.

The split done us both so good and was what we needed, I got a new job, got back in the gym and saved some money. She is doing management courses at work and sorted a few life things out.

Only time can tell but it was nice to take a step back and see where you was going wrong and I most definitely needed that, I'm taking things SLOW now and no doubt doing things properly.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok lemme ask a question.

When you split with a chick and it's been more than a few weeks do you ask the girl if she's been getting d*ck from somewhere else?

If she has do you mind?

I dunno if a relationship of mine can go anywhere if there's been in-between d*ck.

Ok lemme ask a question.

When you split with a chick and it's been more than a few weeks do you ask the girl if she's been getting d*ck from somewhere else?

If she has do you mind?

I dunno if a relationship of mine can go anywhere if there's been in-between d*ck.

LOL answering that is a minefield on here.

Sending sheep to the slaughter

Guest M12 Part 2

thats peak. tbh though that should only happen if youre apart for a long time. If you break up for 6 weeks and shes catching D from different angles in that time, thats not a keeper.

Either shes loose and threw herself into it as soon as she was single or shes been stringing along someone while you were together and used the break up as her excuse to finally do it.

I like women with strong minds, if you were talking about and acting virtuous through the relationship. i dont expect you to get wild as soon as you get out of it.

• Upvote 4

thats peak. tbh though that should only happen if youre apart for a long time. If you break up for 6 weeks and shes catching D from different angles in that time, thats not a keeper.

Either shes loose and threw herself into it as soon as she was single or shes been stringing along someone while you were together and used the break up as her excuse to finally do it.

I like women with strong minds, if you were talking about and acting virtuous through the relationship. i dont expect you to get wild as soon as you get out of it.

My thoughts exactly.

so one chick i know split up with her man like july/august times

now i find out a few hours ago she is back with him, this guy has a kid with another woman and sees the kid, my girl found out he was cheating on her with his baby mums, so she split up with him after she wasted pure money on the guy and his mum, and now she's back with him

her reason? oh im using him

fuck off, you have no respect for yourself for going back, i will never see her the same way again known her for 10 years as well, some women are fucking idiots with no self respect

Ok lemme ask a question.

If she has do you mind?

STRAIGHT BACKHAND TING IF THE ANSWER IS YES

Bitch belongs to me till it is OFFICIAL we are over and not on a break

• Upvote 1