BABY MOTHERS

BILLY BRIGHT

If you don't see it going anywhere then don't lead her on cos its not just her life ur fucking up its the utes aswel esp if they get attached... Top and bottom line is the kid aint going anywhere so you have to accept that and if truly do, then give it a go - if not, leave her to find someone who will

Edit: also the baby daddy is a huge factor... If he aint in the picture then fair nuff but if he's about then stay outta it cos u will never feel comfortable with that.

Also the race of the kid is another factor for obvious reasons

hmm i was 17 or 18 (in college) and met one 20 or 21 year old who had a kid (she was white, baby mixed) and she had her own yard, so as a teenager it was a done deal, my boys were telling me not to get involved, but she was pretty, had her own yard, was in her 20's and i thought yeah i can fuck her all the time, kid started calling me dad (kid was really young though) and she weren't correcting him so thatwas a bit weird...

anyway she went back to her boyfriend/baby father so i stopped seeing her, then on a coach going to ipswich for one girls bday, some girl who had a thing for me but was butters, told the whole coach how she was fucking out behind my back so bare people in college knew, i wanted to spark her

doesn't even feel like 5 years ago

• Downvote 1