First-Time Buyer Plan 'May Allow 5% Deposits'

JOHN DOE

Rent at £800 for just 3years, £28,800 completely down the drain.

I rather pay higher interest on my own home than pay to stay in someones property meaning paying their mortgage off. Short term maybe, years? No way.

Some mortgage mentality, how u mean paying off their mortgage

dont u know about buying homes for cash, why are people even creating their own debt

at zizouz Ive seen u have back and forths in cupple threds, im not looking to ling dans for anything but the fandz if you need dragz nigga throw your hands

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

Rent at £800 for just 3years, £28,800 completely down the drain.

I rather pay higher interest on my own home than pay to stay in someones property meaning paying their mortgage off. Short term maybe, years? No way.

depednds on how you get on the ladder. If you actually read the statements for most people with 5% mortgages. They are paying off mostly interest. the capital stays untouched for years. It's only when house prices move upwards that any real benefit is shown

much rather rent unless your gonna put a 50%+ deposit down

imagine you fail to make mortgage payments

everything is gone

I have the right to buy my flat but its a shit hole been rumors about them knocking it down soon so if I choose to buy it soon when they eventually knock it down will I be entitled to a big compo pay off? or am I just better off asking the council for a house swap and just try and pay for the new build?