The strange thing about the johnsons (yuck)

MARLO STANSFIELD

To watch the you tube link ya gonna have to sign in to you tube because its been flagged but here is the website to see what this is about.

in short its a film about a black family and the son ....................................... wait for it............................... MOLESTS the father, I shit you not.

http://strangethingaboutthejohnsonsmovie.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFm6-f0gQ_I&feature=player_embedded

I do not know why black actors take part is such films to be honest.

• Downvote 2

^):confused::/

Reviews saying its "good" though....my Christian values are telling me to turn my back on the deviant storyline and steer clear of this film but fuck it imma watch and report back

*edit* I don't know how to feel about that, creepy to say the least. Everytime he looked at his dad I felt sick,

Housemate just told me it focuses on the oedipus (sp) complex theory or something

Film is 30mins long and gets into the nitty gritty from the off, I was uneasy from the start and nearly turned it off in the first scene.

Was shot well but some of the acting was fucking shocking (towards the end - lets not talk about the end), a few "lol" moments (not because they were haha funny but I can imagine if heads saw these particular scenes .gifs would be made), plenty of omgwtf is happening moments (too many for my liking)

and now I just want to erase the deviance from my mind

If anyone wants me to upload lemme know.should only take a few mins

• Upvote 1

^):confused::/

Reviews saying its "good" though....my Christian values are telling me to turn my back on the deviant storyline and steer clear of this film but fuck it imma watch and report back

*edit* I don't know how to feel about that, creepy to say the least. Everytime he looked at his dad I felt sick,

Housemate just told me it focuses on the oedipus (sp) complex theory or something

Film is 30mins long and gets into the nitty gritty from the off, I was uneasy from the start and nearly turned it off in the first scene.

Was shot well but some of the acting was fucking shocking (towards the end - lets not talk about the end), a few "lol" moments (not because they were haha funny but I can imagine if heads saw these particular scenes .gifs would be made), plenty of omgwtf is happening moments (too many for my liking)

and now I just want to erase the deviance from my mind

If anyone wants me to upload lemme know.should only take a few mins

Link for those that want it - http://www.fileserve.com/file/VbKJXKw