Better than Sex

O.Man

shower after the game is a good feeling but not quite on the level with sex.

sometimes i eat some really nice food and get that better than sex feeling.

i also understand the whole scoring a goal is better than sex feeling, makes u feel like nothing else in the world matters and u go home feeling mad satisfied.

• Upvote 2

When I used to live in Swiss Cottage there was a bakery I used to get pastries from every Sat morning.

Apple Danish, which was like a croissant with apple in and some glaze outside

and a Sweet Cheese Danish, greek people on here will know it.

Especially the Sweet Cheese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have NEVER

NEVER

EVER

tasted anything that has put me in that state before.

Maybe it was because it was Sat morning and I was barely awake and the combination made me feel I was still dreaming but when the place stopped doing it I searched for about 3 years to find something similar, searched online, bare bakeries till finally I read someone's blog and they had a picture of something which looked similar.

Was in Harrods, went there immediately.

imgp2501.jpg

Was a close substitute, looked the same but the taste was lacking by say 20% kmt.

i wouldnt say dispatched email is better than sex

i wouldnt say any of these things are really, but dispatched doesnt even come close

but when youve just played 2 hours football, scored a few goals, ur team has won, and youve given it your all, and you get HOME and you sit down in your shower with the water on your head for like half an hour

just come out the shower feelings like a walking blob, so relaxed

• Downvote 2