Better than Sex

O.Man

so shes more worried around not being asked about taking a pill rather than catchin something off someone?

He's not a random so catching something is not the issue.

And she wasn't worried.. just started acting touching because obviously she's thinking rah you've buss in me and haven't even checked up on the situation.

Taking the pill is standard procedure, but it's an easy thing to forget to do.

it also reminds me when i banged one girl when i went to her halls in university of westminster

i go to her dorm, i bang her , beautiful sex...

next morning shes up already checking e-mails and wotnot...

i wake up feeling "yes i just fucked u... HA HA HA HA HA HA"

then getting dressed walking with her as we were going same direction... then she said shes gonna meet some friends she will message me later

i jumped into my car and drove back with a big fucking smile on my face...

next day after i tex her... no response...

i tex her again i think later on AGAIN that day... no response...

i was like cool she maybe raving or wotever... ill be ease...

next day I tex her... no response..

I CALL HER... no response (NOW IM LIKE SHIT... I CALLED MY BOY... FAM DIS TING IS NOT RESPONDING TO ME LIKE WTF?)

i sent her 1 aggy tex saying have you taken the pill and wot not...

she then texs me back after like 2 days saying "YES I FUCKING HAVE IM NOT STUPID FFS FFS ETC ETC"

i was like phewww manna safe!

i was definately sad bcoz i wanted her as my regular bang FFS i was realy really angry

she deletes me from facebook and so do her friends as well... and they also delete my boys who they new... i was like , na something shady is definately happening/happened!

months months months months later, i just decide to go to her facebook and see she has one PHAT ASS BELLY... i was like naa that aint mine... the dates dont add up!

till this day i am 99.9% sure that kid aint mine

we will never know

now thats what i call a cool story bro

• Upvote 2

i wouldnt say dispatched email is better than sex

i wouldnt say any of these things are really, but dispatched doesnt even come close

but when youve just played 2 hours football, scored a few goals, ur team has won, and youve given it your all, and you get HOME and you sit down in your shower with the water on your head for like half an hour

just come out the shower feelings like a walking blob, so relaxed

Lol @ tryna back track like say you didn't mean immediately after the game with the mandem in the changing rooms all happs from the game after the good performance.

• Downvote 1