Boy In Da Corner

Kurtis

That Sidewinder tapepack that had a studio set with Wiley and Dizzee back in the day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dizzee ain't had a banger since 'Graftin' IMO. BIDC was a classic, though.

^ Loved this track back in the day, should have made his album. Had a terrible copy I got off the net back in like '02/'03.

Dizzee's 'He's got a Nokia...' bar was a lot for street crime in this country :lol:

Dizzee & Slimzee sidewinder mix cd. That basically had the lyrics to nearly every tune in boy in da corner before it was released.

one of my favourite cds ever.

the way i lent out that CD at school and didnt see it again for months :angry:

That Sidewinder tapepack that had a studio set with Wiley and Dizzee back in the day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dizzee ain't had a banger since 'Graftin' IMO. BIDC was a classic, though.

^ Loved this track back in the day, should have made his album. Had a terrible copy I got off the net back in like '02/'03.

Dizzee's 'He's got a Nokia...' bar was a lot for street crime in this country :lol:

"arrogant arrogant"

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I don't lust after next mans belts and trainers and even if I did I'm not attracted to another male u weak fuck, u do however watch next mans attractiveness which is very much gay YES.

Suck ur dad if he ain't too ugly for u

• Upvote 5