Sending Saturday

The Somalian

Good Afternoon to all,

Justing Straight Edge Mundo: As you love living in the past I have even done your bit in your fave colour, I have no idea where your attack has come from out of the blue. I have no idea how I have offended you but like OJ said you are a creep, you are obviously keeping a fake facebook profile to do some sort of voyage stalking on females who used this forum. What was the point of you posting up pictures Char and Seriouss children? I seriously think you must be the person with issues not me sonny jim. All this rwd orginal bad man talk makes you look like a bafoon. Now you are pushing this pro black talk I take it you finally slept with a black women and now makes you an all blackness expert? When did I ever say I wanted to be a badman promoter or dj. Swear I have always said I like grime music and mix it in as a hobbie not like I am trying to make a career out of the ting I have an actual career already mate but here are a few mixes on my blog for u matey http://madvybez.wordpress.com/ , Yes the rave flopped I have done dances before that and after some good and some flopped but at least I try doing things positive in life I have also released tracks I have made which others have made done studio sets because I love doing them kinda things and it gives me an enjoyment in my spare time. But you sir are a clown what it first Dj ash mundo the garage don the house don etc I have yet to hear a mix from you yet in all of 8 to 9 years. Ask anyone on this ting who has met me I am just a normal guy if you was not such a c*nt I would of prob said safe to you in a club and brought you a beverage. You went university and have no idea if you graduated or not if you did good on you, but last time I recall you was putting that degree to good use working retail in Toys R Us. Now you might be getting a burning sensation in your chest its not heart burn or an attack its the ether burning in you just let it simmer down then re evaluate your actual life.

Phonecharger: I have no idea what your problem is with me? as far as I can make out you got upset because I posted some clothes in that clothes WE are feeling thread you didnt like but I said I like them and will where them because I dont want to be a robot and be same as everyone else. Ever since then you have had a problem with me. I know you are an ex user but have no idea who you are. Also dont know why you are looking over my life like you are my father. Like I have always said you have one life so live the life you love. You clearly have some grudge against me because I am happy with my life and it is visable and this upsets you for some strange reason? anyway mate I am glad you have now blocked me. Hopefully you can get up today and say today is the first day of the rest of my life and move correct in life.

Woodpecker: You keep asking for me to be banned for some reason about me a homosexual when I am clearly am not, But I suspect you are because you kept on talking about this pictures so I think deep down you may have some underlying issues with your own sexuality. Kept on talking about the puctures as if you wanted me to send you homo pictures on the sly low it CUZ

come-at-me-bro-chewbacca-costume.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Phonecharger has been tr0lling me for a few months now so I sent him pictures of gays I also sent one to bespin as he deserves it just for being him. Woodpecker hears what happens and ask me to be banned along with E15, my problem with him is that he was saying it in a way so I will send him the pics to.

Justin was making topics on ex female users and posting pictures of their children, so man obviously has a fake profile on facebook and is stalking these women going through their pictures. Creep levels are high in that wrongun

• Upvote 3

Oh I see you have used both of your accounts to reply to me. You still have not answered my question

why are you obsessed with my life? How am I a wasteman? How am I crack head?

are these just opinions you WANT to have of me to make yourself feel better as your life must be really shitty?

What productive things have you actually done in YOUR life this week? Beg you actually answer all them questions and not side step it.

• Upvote 1

how droll,

listen I do think you talk on a level sometimes, but your nittyness is so filthy that you think its ok to PM ppl shit and post nuts pictures in threads, thats not cool and if it continues I guess I wont use the forum.

This aint a rugby forum, this aint a forum where man can get banned for expressing my disgust at homosexuality and this forum when I joined was deffinately not pro homosexual so why you tryna make it so? I dont even wanna think about the 'new found friendship' you and the gay poster have.

im saying your scatty posts and tales of fiendish adventures were amusing, a novelty. But dont get our your box posting gay pictures on a forum I use infront of my friends, cos you can get packed back in. One letter and itl be me your copping an 8th a month off, whens your boy mike out anyway cuz?

• Downvote 3

I have not posted any gay pictures in the public domain. Thats wrong. I have not got a new friendship with E15 me and him were always cool but since man has come out with his gay shit I just can not respect the guy anymore. I am not making anything pro homo. I respect other people hence me posting them picture to them through PM's to people I have issues with, dont look at it as a gay thing more of a hate mail campaign. Lol at me copping any food of you ever lol in general at ever buying any food from a BLACK person. I would just set you up call the old bill and get you sent down. I dont know when Mike is out.

Guest phonecharger

Phonecharger has been tr0lling me for a few months now so I sent him pictures of gays I also sent one to bespin as he deserves it just for being him. Woodpecker hears what happens and ask me to be banned along with E15, my problem with him is that he was saying it in a way so I will send him the pics to.

Justin was making topics on ex female users and posting pictures of their children, so man obviously has a fake profile on facebook and is stalking these women going through their pictures. Creep levels are high in that wrongun

Past 24 hours in my life

My team we hit our 100% target for October activity at work.

I paid off the rest of the booking for my teams Christmas dinner next week which should be a blast.

I brought a new slow cooker so I dont need to cook when I get home food will be ready.

Just got off the phone after booking a meal for me a special lady for in the week.

Was talking to one guy from Manchester asking if I am reaching eski dance I said I was not sure but now I will reach with him.

Sorted out my sky anytime plus.

Ordered the gifts for my secret santa.

Currently eatting chicken wings, watching the Blackburn vs Stoke match on sky HD on my 50 inch flat screen enjoying life.

Not all big things pretty minor but it shows I am living my life, you on the other hand SMH.

What have you been doing? seriously

Life is there to be celebrated dont know why you are such a negative person.

Get a life and stop watching so hard. Keep your own house in order.

Like I said to Justin these words are probably bunning you now in your chest because deep down

you know in the reality of the grand scheme of things your life can not be so rosey if you have to watch mine so hard and have remarks to help you compensate with low points of your own.

didnt_read_lol.gif

2ag2ovm.gif

• Downvote 2

Guest phonecharger

the fact that you wrote a dissertation on what you done for the past 24 hours just so you can prove to a bunch of strangers that your not a wasteman

makes you a wasteman

iam sorry bro but theres no way out of this one

waste_large.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Past 24 hours in my life

My team we hit our 100% target for October activity at work.

I paid off the rest of the booking for my teams Christmas dinner next week which should be a blast.

I brought a new slow cooker so I dont need to cook when I get home food will be ready.

Just got off the phone after booking a meal for me a special lady for in the week.

Was talking to one guy from Manchester asking if I am reaching eski dance I said I was not sure but now I will reach with him.

Sorted out my sky anytime plus.

Ordered the gifts for my secret santa.

Currently eatting chicken wings, watching the Blackburn vs Stoke match on sky HD on my 50 inch flat screen enjoying life.

Not all big things pretty minor but it shows I am living my life, you on the other hand SMH.

What have you been doing? seriously

Life is there to be celebrated dont know why you are such a negative person.

Get a life and stop watching so hard. Keep your own house in order.

Like I said to Justin these words are probably bunning you now in your chest because deep down

you know in the reality of the grand scheme of things your life can not be so rosey if you have to watch mine so hard and have remarks to help you compensate with low points of your own.

That is good man, respect for you doing well in your life. Don't know why you had to put down this 24 hours though, but hey, each to their own.