Lord Knows..

Bruno Di Gradi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54htlkA42EE

Something new if you're interested...support is appreciate blah blah

me and my boy actually edited the video and shit ourselves...we're new to the editing game. Did one thing wrong that we will deal with on a next video but other than that im pretty pleased with the outcome still.

• Upvote 4

Do you ask the barber to cut your sideburns off n/h?

Most of the shots were too close or the angle was too straight on

lmao nah i was just on a grizzly...had to just quick shave like and shit...my hair grows out quick, my hair is not like that right now lmao

will take that into consideration for the next ting

Its your first video .

But in all honesty looks like any other spiff tv hood video.

If this is your path.Fair play

Well, Suggestions? What would have you done visual wise for just a freestyle video?

A more high catching color gradin will be a start. The video in your signature I was eager to check that just on the color grading alone. It was well colored

This video looks like a point and shoot job

The way I see it with videos in general.. Its very time consuming no matter how short or simple way you plan it out.

so that's why for me, I will personally try and get creative as much as possible. All that hard work aint worth it to put out something basic.

I will be alt more choppy with the shots has well.

The angles will be more interesting

Freestyle videos are a good place to always start and learn your craft.

But it always puts you in a box in terms of creativity & work in general.

• Upvote 2

Would love to see some grievers go to their loved ones grave and see D.S.T flailing around spitting bars to Just Blaze out of the corner of their eye

Too much focus change but other than that I thought it was aite styll, maybe choose a better location next time that lends itself more to the quality of cams you're using n shit, too much grey/ dark green

Its your first video .

But in all honesty looks like any other spiff tv hood video.

If this is your path.Fair play

Well, Suggestions? What would have you done visual wise for just a freestyle video?

A more high catching color gradin will be a start. The video in your signature I was eager to check that just on the color grading alone. It was well colored

This video looks like a point and shoot job

The way I see it with videos in general.. Its very time consuming no matter how short or simple way you plan it out.

so that's why for me, I will personally try and get creative as much as possible. All that hard work aint worth it to put out something basic.

I will be alt more choppy with the shots has well.

The angles will be more interesting

Freestyle videos are a good place to always start and learn your craft.

But it always puts you in a box in terms of creativity & work in general.

Ok safe for this. In all honesty i dont know shit about any of that stuff * grading etc * obviously the music is the main thing but I got a guy there who wants to learn.

You got any recommendations for places to read on a few guides in terms of learning tips?

Afroman you got any vid you can post?

hes got some sick videos - talented guy - look up te-rah on youtube n maybe some topics in the studio room

/

im feeling the song and video looks good but dunno how you can jam in a cemetery like that

so many lost loved ones laid to rest

never visit unless necessary tbh

• Upvote 1