I have no choice but to do a Tipper....

Ashman

just read what i wrote dont make sense swear congac is hitting man shit rest of today is a write off from now then

what I menat is that dat boy b I have seen u wirite some deep shit on here like about ur father nothing but respect meant that no way u r younger than 22

LOL i tried to make as much sense as i could out of it!

Thanks man! i feel alot older then 22 though right now , i feel close to my 30s lol

was in year 10 wen I joined rwd think that made me 14 or something

grew up on this forum..davey was like a yg and even hes grown now

revolution me thinks

oh shit, RWD since I was 13 now Im 21.5

literally grew up on here

fuck knows what I would have been doin otherwise

youre a genius

you would prob be a billionnaire by now

Happy b'day ash!

Fuckin hell Skema your 26 aswell , thought you were younger then me and im 22 loool

WTF Solo your only 22

shitttt

so them ps3 days you was like 18

so ur u skeamers younger? ho,d tight younger skeamz

:rofl:

Stick with me Haze

I can bring you in

:rofl:

Yea G! lol please dont tell me you thought i was older because of my voice , i remember certain people used to think i was a big man back then.

Arghhh how time flies.

Sorry peeps. In a couple of hours time I will be hitting the big 30 and it's now time to leave this place for good.

88 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

10 members, 77 guests, 1 anonymous users (See full list)

Elementalism, Google, Francis Coquelin, Badman, FamilyTree, Hotsauce, Alexa, mobing, sinestro, Rhymer, Max Weber, Straight Edge Superstar

*smh*

<_<

It's not just a forum...it's a way of life

I might have asked you this before, but are you Bedroom Bully from HLC forum way back inna di day?

Yeah

Wow that forum was back on the day

www.forumco.com/hlcforum

Haha, I was Sean Paul. You remember when that guy come on and tried to expose Fonti, Bush and Mo for some shit? I would pay to see that post, it was very deep. Moschino D was another guy I remember from there too...Can you remember Lady Stinga? She was the original UK 'urban' forum stupid fucking prick!

It's not just a forum...it's a way of life

I might have asked you this before, but are you Bedroom Bully from HLC forum way back inna di day?

Yeah

Wow that forum was back on the day

www.forumco.com/hlcforum

Haha, I was Sean Paul. You remember when that guy come on and tried to expose Fonti, Bush and Mo for some shit? I would pay to see that post, it was very deep. Moschino D was another guy I remember from there too...Can you remember Lady Stinga? She was the original UK 'urban' forum stupid fucking prick!

Mainly just used to lurk and look for rave info, I do remember Lady Stinga though.

Swear those exposures was prob just slore stories lol

/

I got on to RWD cos of onthedecks.com, pure grime sets on there - still got loads from it now.

Was on Flashback for a bit TTKK

Then obv here after the MasterStepz debacle .

Good times.

How old is Luca? 31 Goddaz must be 35+

:rofl::lol:

35+ ya kna

How did you work that out bruh? I'm curious.

/

:lol:

The way ppl go on here about myself & Face Off come like we've been in our 30's since rwd days

/

I have this instinctive feeling that I know/knew 'Elementalism' irl back in the day if not even now.

35+ ya kna

/

The way ppl go on here about myself & Face Off come like we've been in our 30's since rwd days

/

I have this instinctive feeling that I know/knew 'Elementalism' irl back in the day if not even now.

I actually holla'd you somehow back in the day to do a possible fundraiser for Uganda when my youth club in Oxford was arranging a trip. Was like 2001/2, but it all flopped when my dad just gave me a point black 'nah' when I asked if I could go. I was so pissed.

That Crews in Control set >>>>

"Goddaz on the one one..." :rofl:

35+ ya kna

/

/

I actually holla'd you somehow back in the day to do a possible fundraiser for Uganda when my youth club in Oxford was arranging a trip. Was like 2001/2, but it all flopped when my dad just gave me a point black 'nah' when I asked if I could go. I was so pissed.

Fucking hell, u going way back abit now ain't you lol

What Crews in control set?

35+ ya kna

/

/

Fucking hell, u going way back abit now ain't you lol

What Crews in control set?

Think it was Mighty deejaying on a Y2K set. I specifically remember that Angie Stone 'Brotha' instrumental being mixed into some 'Feeling on Yo Booty' remix.

d_742.jpg

Forget the 'Control' part.

May post the set if I can find it, was deep.