Hold on to your jobs ya kna .... It's Peak Out there!!

MARVELL

lol, i remember when you were advertising (i think it was clothes, can't remember exactly) regularly on Roll Deep Forums (R.I.P). I don't even think i remember you posting - just spreading the name out in threads.

Fuck that felt like ages ago.

Yeah it was I use to spam every where I could. Lol.

i remember the Thinking Forward site, used to see ads for it and shit

what happened to Spit 4 Da Kid?

UK artists getting recording deals now. So it did what it had to do for that time, at the moment it isn't really need as a vehicle.

But I made some mixtapes, distributed them myself, got it ringing within the industry, and then a distribution company heard about it, put it out, gave me some money, and from there I learned the distribution game throughout Europe. Which then took me on other avenues like the one I said earlier.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do you do TF if you don't mind answering?

I don't have one job, as I refuse to take one role as that means one wage...

Basically I look for gaps in markets and try to fill them to there maximum.

Without being vague, an example of this is a mainly Rock music distribution company came to me, wanting to get into the hip hop market but having no idea how too. I said I'd school them, they offered me a job for 40k a year plus bonuses, I refused it and said I'd work for free, in return for a 70/30 (in my favour) split of the whole label. They very foolishly agreed and now I chat shit to you lot all day from my house, work for a couple hours maybe a day a month, and in one month alone my highest pay has been paid just over 57k and lowest around 3k.

I love that.

• Downvote 2

I feel so sorry for my girl. She graduated last year and every local authority is asking for 2-3 years experience excluding placement experience. It's peak out here.

Soon as im done with my last placement, I'm gonna stay there ror a bit as a support worker till I find a job in the social services, they earn around £11-12 which is better than the £6-8 I used to get cleaning arses. Would hate to finish uni with no form of income, struggling to find something.

What do you do TF if you don't mind answering?

I don't have one job, as I refuse to take one role as that means one wage...

Basically I look for gaps in markets and try to fill them to there maximum.

Without being vague, an example of this is a mainly Rock music distribution company came to me, wanting to get into the hip hop market but having no idea how too. I said I'd school them, they offered me a job for 40k a year plus bonuses, I refused it and said I'd work for free, in return for a 70/30 (in my favour) split of the whole label. They very foolishly agreed and now I chat shit to you lot all day from my house, work for a couple hours maybe a day a month, and in one month alone my highest pay has been paid just over 57k and lowest around 3k.

I love that.

Can't give enough rating for this,

You always hear people talk about doing things along these longs but fail to materialize it

Found out how much I would have to pay monthly for the next level of my course.

I was already in the mindset of getting a new job, but finding out I would have to pay £300 a month for 6 months on top of a £190 deposit when I earn on average £750 a month just put an extra foot in my arse. Parents have to help out with this boy.

CV is getting amended ASAP.

gonna watch on iplayer

they earn around £11-12 which is better than the £6-8 I used to get cleaning arses.

Lolwut?

alie wtf?

soca u must have a deep personal reason to be in that profession tbh.

allow depending on the public purse.

I only worked in a care home to get work experience for my degree. Tbh i don't regret it.

i cant believe people fall for that shit, only people gettin rich from them seminars are the people holding them

i remember a couple years back me and my dad went to one cus we were 'invited' (i know that nigga paid), was in the hilton i think

i was so gassed lol, the speaker got me with buzz words on buzz words til i came my senses at the end about 3 grand for your stock market technique. stfu.

edit: rich dad poor dad is>>>

very frivolous but will change your mindset, just dont get sucked in the rest of his other silly stuff

these people are in love of the idea of being rich than actucally doing something

Guest M12 Part 2

im looking to completely change job/career in the next 12 months. If i can't / dont get what i want from it or dont manage to get in somewhere else at all. I will never work for another man again.

im looking to completely change job/career in the next 12 months. If i can't / dont get what i want from it or dont manage to get in somewhere else at all. I will never work for another man again.

I swear I hear this a lot from the office dons. Either that or constantly depressed.

Do what you love mate. You'll never work a day in your life.

TF what credentials did you have for them to even offer you 40k + bonus's... can't imagine someone offering that knowing there's prob a lot of people out there with your knowledge that would do it for 25-30k happily (i'm saying this without knowing your credentials)

/

iv got a job at the moment which is OK but not stable/perm + make a bit more from my gambling but iv done my security course a while ago so i might pay to get my sia license for weekend work.. which is only like £250.. 6ft5 but kinda slim so i wanna bulk out a bit.

Constantly thinking about legal ways of making more p and sometimes i get good ideas...it's following them thru that's my problem..

TF what credentials did you have for them to even offer you 40k + bonus's... can't imagine someone offering that knowing there's prob a lot of people out there with your knowledge that would do it for 25-30k happily (i'm saying this without knowing your credentials)

30-40k is going rate for a label manager TBH.

Had the track record of selling units previously, and they knew I knew how to do the job and make it so they made money rather than lose money. Thats all they cared about, they have the infrastructure, they just wanted to get an opening in a market and not lose money. Remember in any recession, while a lot of people go under it then creates a window for some people to prosper.

If i started producing losses after lost. I'd probably be gone, but that hasn't happened.

I swear I hear this a lot from the office dons. Either that or constantly depressed.

Do what you love mate. You'll never work a day in your life.

sometimes people have to do what they dont really enjoy to get that motivation to do what they absolutely do enjoy.

the best time is now though, when theres youth, less responsibilities and no dependents. (assuming)