Desperate Scoucewives (E4) SNM

Admin.

Amanda Harrington

amanda-510.jpg

Scouser born and bred, Liverpool IT girl, model and most definitely not a Wag

Glamour model, businesswoman and straight talking Scouser Amanda is the queen of the Liverpool scene. A proper local celeb, she certainly knows how to cause a stir with her looks. People often think she's a Wag, but these days our Amanda says she has sworn off footballers

What she says...

"My ambition in life is to be on the cover of sports illustrated."

"Pamela Anderson and Kim Kardashian are my idols - beautiful and successful women who have used their looks and bodies to earn them millions!"

"I am invited to all the glamorous parties, openings and red carpet events in this city. I run my own modelling school whilst at the same time I'm a single mum who's just trying to make something of myself and be as successful."

"What you see (with me) is definitely not what you get..."

Jodie Lundstram

jodie-510.jpg

Nurse and aspiring model... and cousin of Abbey Crouch

Chloe dreams of following in the footsteps of her model cousin Abbey but she's still got a lot to learn. She's been modelling for several years alongside her work as a nurse and featured in Britain's Next Top Model in 2009.

Luckily for her, Amanda has taken her under her Scousewife wing to help get her there. Her cousin - Sean Clancy - is also incredibly protective of Chloe and she's yet to meet a man she reckons is 'good enough' to look after her.

What she says:

"I want to be original and chic with my looks, I'd much rather have something made for me that nobody else would be wearing."

"My legs are my best asset, they're really long and people say I really look like Abbey when I'm dressed up."

"I am someone who will go out and work hard and get my own career instead of getting it off someone else. If you meet a guy who has got a great personality it doesn't matter about their occupation."

Layla Flaherty

layla-510.jpg

Irish beauty and self-confessed man eater

Part-time model and psychology student Layla has lived in Liverpool for eight years, and has succumbed to the charms of the city's very own 'nice player' Joe McMahon. Their on-off fling drives her crazy but she CAN'T stop sleeping with him.

What she says:

"I want success, fame and money."

"I do like the over the top look! Obviously hair and makeup and eyelashes to finish any outfit."

"I'm not your average, predictable, black and white character. I have brains as well as beauty and I have many sides to my personality. Some days my life is a car crash, other days it's all rosy in the garden."

"I've got history with Joe McMahon, and that timeline goes on forever, we could have our own show for that alone."

Debbie O'Toole

debbie-510.jpg

Swimwear model and former Miss Liverpool

The geeeeeeeeeeeee-orgeous Debbie is the younger of the O'Toole sisters, and is well known around the city for being a beauty-pageant queen. Every penny she earns is spent on looking beautiful. Every. Single. Penny. In fact, she still lives at home and shares a room with her sister Gill.

What she says:

"Outgoing, bubbly, affectionate person, always got a smile on my face!"

"My ambition? I want to be a successful, world-famous model and have my own merchandise, clothes, jewellery..."

"I want to be like Beyoncé, inspiring all women.

"If you have got it, flaunt it!"

Gill O'Toole

gill-510.jpg

Desperately seeking... someone?

Gill wants the love of a good man. She's been single for four years, living in her younger sister Debbie's shadow. She's desperate to settle down and get married and can't understand why she attracts the wrong kind of guy.

What she says:

"I think there's a lot of girls who will relate to me... I'm 30 and single and looking for Mr Right. All I really want in life is to fall in love and have a family.

"I like having the typical Liverpool look, we're stylish, and we know how to dress."

"It's time to portray Liverpool girls in a good way, super friendly, easy going and most of all, fun."

Elissa Corrigan

elissa-510.jpg

Journalist, columnist and the ex of Joe McMahon

Liverpool girl-about-town and writer Elissa dated self-confessed player and Liverpool club promoter Joe McMahon for three years... but it ended (unsurprisingly?) badly. She has now channelled all her energies into her writing - this Scouse brunette is driven to succeed and become a proper ol’ Carrie Bradshaw.

What she says:

"I am a relentless self-publicist, a sexy swashbuckler and a moral crusader who shoots from the lip. My mum says my beauty will open doors but my brains will keep me there."

"I love leopard print. My idol is Jackie Collins. She's one hell of a woman. Smart, savvy, powerful, independent and glamorous. But when I get older, I'd like to have the manner and not to mention, the abs and buns, of Nancy Dell 'Olio."

"I came to Liverpool for University and never left. It's hard to explain but the city has soul. You won't find friendlier folks anywhere else."

Sam Woolley

sam-510.jpg

Psychology student and K Middy look-a-like

Youngest of the girls, Sam is one of Layla's best friends, and has been dating Danny Latimer on and off for the past 10 months. The brunette beauty bares more than a passing resemblance to the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton... but can she snare herself a Prince?

What she says:

"I'm loud and outgoing, and love to live each moment to the full. And I'm really tall so I stick out like a sore thumb!"

"Kate Middleton is my idol. I try to be classy and glamorous with my fashion, like her."

"This is going to be a really exciting new chapter in my life. Drama loves me..."

the show was jokes...

im up there this weekend should be buzzing off this show

• Upvote 1

I've not actually watched this. C4 came in to my agency to pitch to us an right away I told them it was shit

The majority are not from Liverpool but every Tuesday (I live in Manchester now) girls are telling me how much they love it and how it sums up Liverpool :/

This is not my scene so no can do sorry mate

• Upvote 2