Man like Agassi Odusina....

Elementalism

....just touched road.

:lol: @ the Daily Fail jumping on the Jetski wave about 3 years too late. They'd have had a field-day when my man was catching his duppies around South in '07 and greazing off Youtube like it was nuttin.

:lol: @ Sneaks having 'gas' in his first name and 'sin' in his surname :rofl:

:lol: @ him pressing his fingers to a 7 year old kid's forehead, man must really think he's the Grim Reaper out here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068148/Agassi-Odusina-Teen-rapper-spared-jail-pursue-music-career.html

....just touched road.

:lol: @ the Daily Fail jumping on the Jetski wave about 3 years too late. They'd have had a field-day when my man was catching his duppies around South in '07 and greazing off Youtube like it was nuttin.

:lol: @ Sneaks having 'gas' in his first name and 'sin' in his surname :rofl:

:lol: @ him pressing his fingers to a 7 year old kid's forehead, man must really think he's the Grim Reaper out here...

http://www.dailymail...sic-career.html

LOL. I can just picture that. She must of thought it was some obea ting

Why threaten the wife, was he too shook to approach the husband directly? Surely he should be telling his sister to close her legs and stop fucking married men.

Man almost threw it all away over some foolishness.

Also disgusting but not surprising how they tried to bring Chipmunk into the story various times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lmfao u man r tekkin da piss

/

Susan Hulme, prosecuting told Inner London Crown Court: 'He pointed at where the victims lived and said 'I know where you live and if you don't leave her alone I will kill you and your two children'.

'He then put his forefinger on the woman's head and the seven-year-old child forehead.

:rofl:

im dying

its tooo muuuch

Guest phonecharger

Ken Clarke should be dismissed at once,as he has no idea what punishment is.He is supposed to be in charge of Law and order in the UK....but he has failed once again,on two counts,as there is no law and no order. This rapper should have gone to prison for a minimum of five years,with no remission.

- D.Richards, Milton Keynes., 01/12/2011 11:09

Click to rate Rating 17

DM comments >>>>>