3Some Tonight! 2 tings from bedford.........

Lenny The Tramp

lol i dont even get mwad if i aint actually at work so will pos for the joke

yo this guyyyyyyyyyy ban for not upping

in relationship to personal, have had a few and a few of them being like man said 2 and a halfsums

even last night draw a chubby american/cuban ting, beat in her yard went sleep she shares aroom wid her girl dat must a cum back from rave, woke me upfucked in the middle of the night wid her like standing up while im sittin shes all facing her room mate bare loud i know them two girls was freaky but was mad drunk so bus my nut an slept, in the morning room mate all woke up chattin about it etc etc i try chuck in a few cheeky references that didnt get accepted, theres always next time

oi bruv dis c*nt is makin me wanna line up a ting so i can film it and post b4 him cum we turn this fred into the 3sum competition fred, whoever can get the best gyal in legit pics, we need sum evidence i will use my tattoos i posted b4 so i aint gotta be corny and write shit on them

whose down, expect atleast hank and time bomb, afrikan (southern to timebomb) need to get their gayme up wid all dis fands and gans talk its like u only roll wid manz

• Upvote 2