Black women looking pale to be accepted in society

DJ Stashman

Guest petercrotch

I have encountered this problem with a previous girlfriend , From what i have gathered it has a lot to do with women acknowledging the fact that as women , you have an easier life if you are deemed "sexy" or "pretty" and you can push the boundaries a bit more .Being pretty has some major advantages in life especially if you know how to play the game and to most people especially men (not me) the lighter you are the more attractive you seem .and sadly so many have been brainwashed into thinking that .

Why is nobody outraged when pale girls are made to feel bad and go to great lengths to tan their skin? Surely it's just the same - people wanting the opposite to what they've got! It's equivalent to girls with straight hair wanting curly hair and vice versa - this isn't a racist problem, this is a problem with women not being happy with their appearance no matter how white or tanned they are!

- anon, north east, 02/12/2011 12:13

• Upvote 2

I have encountered this problem with a previous girlfriend , From what i have gathered it has a lot to do with women acknowledging the fact that as women , you have an easier life if you are deemed "sexy" or "pretty" and you can push the boundaries a bit more .Being pretty has some major advantages in life especially if you know how to play the game and to most people especially men (not me) the lighter you are the more attractive you seem .and sadly so many have been brainwashed into thinking that .

Mainstream media tells you if black women have white features they will be accepted on the high social ladder/society

• Upvote 2

Guest petercrotch

Why is nobody outraged when pale girls are made to feel bad and go to great lengths to tan their skin? Surely it's just the same - people wanting the opposite to what they've got! It's equivalent to girls with straight hair wanting curly hair and vice versa - this isn't a racist problem, this is a problem with women not being happy with their appearance no matter how white or tanned they are!

Where do i start ?

Because you don't have white women making videos like this

" White Doll, Black Doll. Which one is the nice doll? "

Because white women have not been told they are ugly and being dark skin is ugly for hundreds of years

Because white people have not been treated like black people because of their skin colour

Because the women is considered the " ideal woman in the world media " are white

Guest petercrotch

Mainstream media tells you if black women have white features they will be accepted on the high social ladder/society

Exactly and it's not only just the media anymore . Its normal people too .

When it comes to other races It's too be expected but blacks once again are accepting this ish

Where do i start ?

Because white women have not been told they are ugly and being dark skin is ugly for hundreds of years

Because white people have not been treated like black people because of their skin colour

Because the women is considered the " ideal woman in the world media " are white

This an example of why all black parents need to install from a very early age a strong sense of black pride and identity into their children about who they are and how they look to counteract society which is no matter how you look at it white biased. (youtube quote) well said

this is why i keep bringing up mainstream media. we need to teach our children how to counter these financed manipulating institutions. look at the bigger picture

A real man/woman (whatever ethnicity) understands culture and whats around him. Its hard to convince a troglodyte this.

Guest petercrotch

Where do i start ?

This an example of why all black parents need to install from a very early age a strong sense of black pride and identity into their children about who they are and how they look to counteract society which is no matter how you look at it white biased. (youtube quote) well said

this is why i keep bringing up mainstream media. we need to teach our children how to counter these financed manipulating institutions. look at the bigger picture

Trust me its true but how far are we going to go with this ? We can teach our children all we want but aslong as negroes keep making mixed race babies and keep bowing down to what the white man says nothing will change . I don't see why we don't just breakaway and get our own black t.v network over here

• Downvote 1

Where do i start ?

Trust me its true but how far are we going to go with this ? We can teach our children all we want but aslong as negroes keep making mixed race babies and keep bowing down to what the white man says nothing will change . I don't see why we don't just breakaway and get our own black t.v network over here

A black T.V network to benefit black people will never happen. People can act like MTV base ect.. is the best thing to happen for black T.V. Its the crippling of the black youth's perceptions to not think out of the box. If there was a black T.V channel for people to think out of the box it would be attacked by different ethnics and be labelled as an extremist channel. No point

Guest petercrotch

Where do i start ?

A black T.V network to benefit black people will never happen. People can act like MTV base ect.. is the best thing to happen for black T.V. Its the crippling of the black youth's perceptions to not think out of the box. If there was a black T.V channel for people to think out of the box it would be attacked by different ethnics and be labelled as an extremist channel. No point

Yeah but we shouldn't accept that whole extremist or "racist " excuse because other races have their own channels .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1