Black women looking pale to be accepted in society

DJ Stashman

gasssed article but lets not forget that some black people /women do bleach to get lighter. and when you got most of you lot saying lighties>>>> what do you expect?

anyway the examples in the article are trash and its clear that most of the pics were lightened by whoever generated the photos

rebecca ferguson is light already

mel b 's skin tone is the same that pic is just lightened

diana ross im not too sure

and kelly rowland is as dark skninned as ever

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

nothing better than dark areola's on light skinned women

The biggest problem we have as a community are the people like yourself who think they are "pro-black" but only really have love for people that turn red when you slap them. Too many people have the idea so deeply engrained in their head that light>dark that they dont even realise it. They are the biggest barriers to progress

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

asian and oriental women are on the bleach too

also, propoganda ting to use standard pics against beauty shots, tryna take these women for Sammy Sosa

I know how those photo shoots go down sometimes your standinng under 3 or 4 different lights

further more thread just reminded me I saw 1 woman that looked like Vybez Kartel today, I thought he was wearing a lace weave for ''disguise''

The biggest problem we have as a community are the people like yourself who think they are "pro-black" but only really have love for people that turn red when you slap them. Too many people have the idea so deeply engrained in their head that light>dark that they dont even realise it. They are the biggest barriers to progress

lmfao

I said it to stupid fucking prick and see the response

But you are contradicting yourself because as I said before black is black, doesn't matter if someone prefers a darker or fairer tone.

Did you quote Zizouz when he made the original comment?

No

Why not?

Maybe because you agree with his statement, that is in itself prejudice, you are only nit picking the positive quotes about lightskin black females.

I have black people of all tones in my family light and dark, the older of my 2 sisters regularly gets mistaken for being mixed with white while my younger sister is the same tone as Kelly Rowland.

Why must I prefer dark over light?

For the record I don't prefer any, I just think the banter in the football room has warped peoples opinions of me, that is banter, sometimes I play along with it but that's all it is.

My ideal woman is a dark skin coolie ting with long real hair, something that incorporates beauty from a number of ethnicities.

Why must I be in love with India Arie to be black?

• Downvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

toney i aint basing my opinion off 1 comment.

You're right you can like / do whatever you want. You dont have to prefer darker women. im not even sure what kind of women i prefer myself but i just find your stance on black people very odd seeing as its clear you clearly only like 1 type.

• Upvote 2

Why is preferring a light skinned woman to a dark skinned woman a barrier?

• Upvote 1

i just find your stance on black people very odd seeing as its clear you clearly only like 1 type.

lol outrageous statement

I love black people in general, all black people who want to progress and educate themselves.

I don't particularly have a lot of love for the monkeys shooting each other over nonsense and giving decent black people a bad name and an extra hard time.

That is the only division in my head when it comes to black people as it is with people in general.

Maybe I give off the impression I am only attracted to lightskin girls but even that wouldn't make me a hypocrite for wanting black progression.

Guest M12 Part 2

i just find your stance on black people very odd seeing as its clear you clearly only like 1 type.

lol outrageous statement

I love black people in general, all black people who want to progress and educate themselves.

I don't particularly have a lot of love for the monkeys shooting each other over nonsense and giving decent black people a bad name and an extra hard time.

That is the only division in my head when it comes to black people as it is with people in general.

Maybe I give off the impression I am only attracted to lightskin girls but even that wouldn't make me a hypocrite for wanting black progression.

that's fair enough. i agree with you on that

the monkey thing though i can never back. There are millions of white people in the prison system, addicted to drugs, deadbeat parents etc. etc. but they aren't held accountable for the actions of their whole race. Why should I be made to feel that 90% of my race need to behave for me to be able to walk streets without people hiding their bags assuming im going to rob them.

crime is a poverty thing. It's just that most of the people in poverty are wearing the same uniform as me and you.

• Upvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

Why is preferring a light skinned woman to a dark skinned woman a barrier?

im not strictly talking women. In general theres a lot of people (including dark skinned people) who genuinely believe that being light(er) will make you more succesful, attractive, intelligent etc at anything and everything and the stuff they are feeding into the children around them is poisonous.

• Upvote 1

lmfao

I said it to stupid fucking prick and see the response

But you are contradicting yourself because as I said before black is black, doesn't matter if someone prefers a darker or fairer tone.

Did you quote Zizouz when he made the original comment?

No

Why not?

Maybe because you agree with his statement, that is in itself prejudice, you are only nit picking the positive quotes about lightskin black females.

I have black people of all tones in my family light and dark, the older of my 2 sisters regularly gets mistaken for being mixed with white while my younger sister is the same tone as Kelly Rowland.

Why must I prefer dark over light?

For the record I don't prefer any, I just think the banter in the football room has warped peoples opinions of me, that is banter, sometimes I play along with it but that's all it is.

My ideal woman is a dark skin coolie ting with long real hair, something that incorporates beauty from a number of ethnicities.

Why must I be in love with India Arie to be black?

If he had said white women, i bet you wouldn't have even bothered to change it.

what a next man does will give a whole race a bad name?

some retarded illusionary correlation

I didn't make the correlation g, I am just telling it how it is.

But it is understandable, if the media only project a specific image of a race and that is the only contact another ethnic group has with them, when it comes to real life contact it's peak.

But sameway if a White skinhead with bare tattoos and dr martins tied to the top walks in the doctors, certain blacks will feel a bit uncomfortable.

the monkey thing though i can never back. There are millions of white people in the prison system, addicted to drugs, deadbeat parents etc. etc. but they aren't held accountable for the actions of their whole race.

Here's how I look at it.

White people have had centuries in this country to degenerate to that level, black people (us) have only been here the past 50 years and they are already killing people in the same plight as themselves.

_____________ >>>>>>>>>>>>> killing your brothers in a foreign land