Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

Sami Ameobi's hair is the realest you'll ever see.

>>>>>

looks like the chick the black guy on misfits morphs into.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

this is and always has been Obertan's level, thats why i was soo pissed off we signed him in the first place

doesn't help either when i heard from an ITK that he actually thought he was hard done by at United and should have played more :/

obertan has the tekks. he just doesnt have the confidence / self belief. Hes your typical player who if he gets kicked in the first five minutes or his touch is bad/he makes a couple of bad decisions. His whole game will be shit. He's not thick skinned enough. I dunno if that's something that can be developed at this stage, however when things are going his way and he's confident hes very much a problem

Guest Portuguese

this is and always has been Obertan's level, thats why i was soo pissed off we signed him in the first place

doesn't help either when i heard from an ITK that he actually thought he was hard done by at United and should have played more :/

obertan has the tekks. he just doesnt have the confidence / self belief. Hes your typical player who if he gets kicked in the first five minutes or his touch is bad/he makes a couple of bad decisions. His whole game will be shit. He's not thick skinned enough. I dunno if that's something that can be developed at this stage, however when things are going his way and he's confident hes very much a problem

Yet to see things go his way

From Bordeaux to Lorient to Manchester United and now